Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Everything you are saying is an excuse. Don't ask me to come fight and when I come to fight, you ain't ready to fight. You said let's go and i'm here to go, while you hiding. If not for what J. Fold did this might be the goofiest shyt of all time.

Nah everything I said was logical and true.

- Drake took 3 weeks to respond to like that

- Kendrick was given less than a week before the count down to him being obligated to respond started

- Kendrick is not in the habit of dropping loosies or rushing anything about his content

Factual, reasonable sober statements from someone who is not a Kendrick fan like that at all.

Also, this is not a fist fight. This is not someone posted up on your block calling you to come outside, this is someone trying to dictate the terms of war without adhering to them.

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
What's weird about saying eminem was respected lol he was...that's kind of...a fact.

Drake went further and said dude was "the best rapper to grace a mic" lmao which I don't believe at all.

You guys come up with some delusional shyt to say lol

And did you really get so emotional that you dug into post history to try and find something... @Wandissimo that's what emotion looks like.
Lmao whatever man, you got it.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This line
Yep, we were talking about black people. And "what makes people black". Hence me saying "black people". Being regular is a negative when it comes to digesting art.

Regular nikkas like regular shyt.

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
Oh you're bad at math. You joined in 2017. I joined in 2012. We have 2700 posts. Who is posting more.

A cookie if you answer correctly, but show your proofs.
For the millionth time you know that wasn’t my point man lmao. Have a good day though brozay.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yep, we were talking about black people. And "what makes people black". Hence me saying "black people". Being regular is a negative when it comes to digesting art.

Regular nikkas like regular shyt.
Sure, if you cant see the problem with what you said, speaks more about u. U can carry on :mjpls:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So now it was kendrick who was attacked and just defending himself.

I thought he was the bogey man and everybody else was scared?

:mjlol:

You ain’t never heard me call Kendrick the bogey man, I stay getting negged by his fans for calling a spade a spade no about that weak ass control shyt and a whole host of things.

My point still stands, you don’t sub me or bring my name up on your submissions for rap supremacy and expect me not to bomb on you.

And don’t expect me to rush and play the game at your place either, you so anxious to hear what I’m gonna say drop another track.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
For the millionth time you know that wasn’t my point man lmao. Have a good day though brozay.
Yet you tried the "you have more posts" shyt xD Don't go there when that information is right there breh. It's a dumb move. Lol

Your exiting the convo at the right time. See ya ;D

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Drake and his writers needs to keep making tracks for us fans until Kendrick is ready to respond. Tell wheelchair Jimmy to get his bytch ass back in the studio and cook we are waiting.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Nah everything I said was logical and true.

- Drake took 3 weeks to respond to like that

- Kendrick was given less than a week before the count down to him being obligated to respond started

- Kendrick is not in the habit of dropping loosies or rushing anything about his content

Factual, reasonable sober statements from someone who is not a Kendrick fan like that at all.

Also, this is not a fist fight. This is not someone posted up on your block calling you to come outside, this is someone trying to dictate the terms of war without adhering to them.

Logical and true if the facts don't matter.

- Like That verse came out a month ago, and Kendrick recorded it however long before that. So he's had THAT LONG to prepare something specific for this, forgetting the rumor he's been sitting on a Drake diss record for 4 years already

- Like That came out on a Future album that released with a follow-up/Part 2 album already with a release date 3 weeks later, and this first album was full of multiple other people (Fewtch included) throwing shots at Drake on top of Kendrick

- Drake dropped the day after WSDTY dropped and he heard who else was talking spicy that he wanted to address in the first response record

- Drake dropped a 2nd record and been dogging him on socials daring him to drop

- Yet crickets from Kaybee Toystore Kenny for a month and counting since he puffed his chest up on Like That, and the only reasonable excuse y'all got is "he taking his time" or "he will drop on his time"