Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
K Dot should record a music video of him in the studio recording the diss just to show he wrote it, rapped himself and then challenge Drake to do the same.

Like Kendrick or Drake (or the OVO Tents) can't write something, memorize it, then go record a video of them "writing and recording it". Breh, 2pac just shouted out the fukking Joe Budden Podcast :dead:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Again. They ain’t say nothing wrong about dude. Literally said he was top 3.

The only reason to take offense to that is if you think you are far and away number one.

Which is fine i guess, but then don’t do the bait and switch and now its about an album rollout.

That only leads credence to Drakes diss about Kendrick being “commercial” and directed by his label and taylor swift on when/how to act.

If it was just about being “the best” and defending his name. He’d just drop the track.

Waiting for an album/video just shows me this shyt was fake from jump and dude just wanted the attention Drake and Cole were getting:manny:

Dropping your content when it benefits you and your brand is common fukking sense my guy.

I mean for real.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Niqqas still using the tour excuse for why one guy can take 3 weeks but the other needs to rush?
He didn’t take 3 weeks. Why do y’all keep repeating this?

Drake dissed everyone that dissed him in that 3 week period the day after the disses stop

Kendrick called out 2 people. Got responses and has been ghost

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
ww3 is gonna be kdot response :banderas:

his response gonna be them nukes thats gonna be dropping:banderas:

:salute: bruh, you might be the only reasonable K. Dot stan on the site. No excuses, no heaux babble, no misdirection, just standing on the idea that a response is coming and that it will be fire. Honestly I hope you are right :deadmanny:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
:salute: bruh, you might be the only reasonable K. Dot stan on the site. No excuses, no heaux babble, no misdirection, just standing on the idea that a response is coming and that it will be fire. Honestly I hope you are right :deadmanny:

Im tryna tell yall, the candyman really coming:banderas:

kdot ain’t neva lied:banderas:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dropping your content when it benefits you and your brand is common fukking sense my guy.

I mean for real.
This ain’t about “content”

Drake dropped this diss at like 1am on his instagram without even a picture attached to it.

Rick ross dropped his without an album or project attached to it.

“Beef” ain’t about albums and content.

If all this IS about Albums and content then all of it is fake and kendrick is in fact a corporate industry puppet :smh:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
He didn’t take 3 weeks. Why do y’all keep repeating this?

Drake dissed everyone that dissed him in that 3 week period the day after the disses stop

Kendrick called out 2 people. Got responses and has been ghost

NGL, I'm shocked we haven't heard "he said everything he needed to say on the 7 hour facetime he had with J. Fold after Like That dropped" from one of these Compton Smurf lovers :wow:

I bet they had a nice giggle on that call when they both realized that their dresses had pockets :pachaha:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Just watching how it unfolds…..people saying Cole’s diss was fire, when the bars were not only untrue to himself, they were ass.

Cozying up to and propping up a cat like Akademiks.

People hyping up Push Ups, even tho some of the bars themselves apply to Drake.

Giving a pass to AI/ghostwriting.

Giving a pass to the BRabbit/Pedo angle.

Etc etc

Part of Kendrick’s response will most likely attack/shame ‘fans’ of the culture. On some “our foundation to accept whatever follows” “the culture, we accept everything”
nikka please.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This ain’t about “content”

Drake dropped this diss at like 1am on his instagram without even a picture attached to it.

Rick ross dropped his without and album or project attached to it.

“Beef” ain’t about albums and content.

If all this IS about Albums and content then all of it is fake and kendrick is in fact a corporate industry puppet :smh:

If we find out for real that Kendrick was ready to drop yesterday but didn't because Taylor Swift's album was dropping, I don't want to hear another word about his realness again. He will forever become

AAAABaSvoDHjTo_BwlqAt0vXtzBjAJE4-PhUPa5FMwhF-xSkA8swLeXy8q6q1WPzvmW2dH_9nW_iAyrhqoLAEebP9QNAlgIzdovhQ1MLo34CP89DQogJ7-3QuOia.jpg