Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
His name got brought up on FPS, a song geared toward competitive rapping with plenty of subs thrown.

He ain’t just tag in unannounced and even then it wasn’t just some random leak or track he threw out.

I saw some idiot comparing this to the black slim shady like Em brought up Doja in any way for him to be chirping and chasing streams with umpteen Grammies.
His name got brought up as giving him props.

They weren’t dissing him in any way.

It was taken as a “diss” cause kendrick was supposedly so much better than them two and couldn’t stand the comparison.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Yep. But ppl want to ignore that cause it's Pac. If you want the truth, Drake took the Pac blueprint and took it to another level and did it better than Pac did. They was both actors playing a role, except Drake knows not to go too far with it. He associated with Mob Ties but he knows not to try to play gangsta himself cause that ain't who he is.

I never knew Pac grew up in a white middle class part of Canada?

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
67. Most popular poster in the thread. What was I claiming drake stans were doing.

And why do you have so many posts? I'm trying to get my post count up, how did you do it so fast? Need advice.
It’s cool to like whoever you like, but you know good and damn well you the most emotional and argumentative nikka in here behind either artist. Which is Glazing, which is what you just claimed other nikkas is doing for Drake. And I fukk with both. My initial point won’t about post count on the whole site, just all that dikkriding ITT but By the time this thread dries up you’ll be done caught up and passed my post count. Enjoy your weekend, it’s all love.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Panthers wasn't out there gangbanging and promoting killing other black people and shame on you for suggesting otherwise. Pac got a video in his late teens talking about how important it is to respect women and then 2 years later when he wanted to play a role, he calling them hoes and B's. Dude was a fake, a phony, an idiot and he wound up losing his life over the games he was playing. And I say that as a Pac fan.
Wyd? Let that man rest

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Again, why does the fraud get to dictate terms? What about anything you just pointed up means he’s obligated to rush a response, it’s been a fukking week.

You said yourself the first official shots came out a month ago…that means Drake took 3 weeks. And again if being on tour constitutes as being busy so does putting an album and it’s subsequent roll out together.

Dropping a loose song just because Drake and a bunch of crack baby attention span having fans demand it is dumb.

Everything you are saying is an excuse. Don't ask me to come fight and when I come to fight, you ain't ready to fight. You said let's go and i'm here to go, while you hiding. If not for what J. Fold did this might be the goofiest shyt of all time.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Again, why does the fraud get to dictate terms? What about anything you just pointed up means he’s obligated to rush a response, it’s been a fukking week.

You said yourself the first official shots came out a month ago…that means Drake took 3 weeks. And again if being on tour constitutes as being busy so does putting an album and it’s subsequent roll out together.

Dropping a loose song just because Drake and a bunch of crack baby attention span having fans demand it is dumb.
Yeah that's what's wild, that shyt released on the 13th. So this narrative is crazy.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It’s cool to like whoever you like, but you know good and damn well you the most emotional and argumentative nikka in here behind either artist. Which is Glazing, which is what you just claimed other nikkas is doing for Drake. And I fukk with both. My initial point won’t about post count on the whole site, just all that dikkriding ITT but By the time this thread dries up you’ll be done caught up and passed my post count. Enjoy your weekend, it’s all love.
No but how did you do it in 5 years? I can't keep up with that lol legit answer that please.

How did you do in 5 years what I couldn't do in 11 years?

And emotional? Please, never bought an album from either. I get quoted. I respond. We already explained how that works. Keep up.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
His name got brought up as giving him props.

They weren’t dissing him in any way.

It was taken as a “diss” cause kendrick was supposedly so much better than them two and couldn’t stand the comparison.

Brought up by two dudes who have both subbed him.

Rakim took offense to U.B.R. I’m not letting some nikkas who diss me under their breath bring my name up on a “who’s the GOAT” type of song and not say shyt.

Nor am I going to rush my workflow based on some arbitrary timetable that only applies to Drake’s opponents and not himself.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Even Mackwop from TDE was grooving to it and said Drake was talking his shyt, but said Kendrick shouldn't be scared

He also said something weird. Apparently Baby Keems wants a song with Drake and has been in the mix with him. Mackwop basically told Keem that he needs to pick a side (because of the PGLang line) which is kinda wild to me.

I thought Keem would have automatically been on Kendrick's side. Jay Rock seems to be.