Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I love the community :dame: but I think hip hop culture have officially broken the gay sound barrier,the one that's been teetering with been gay for 20 years now.

This whole thing is gay marketing

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
But i thought he wrote the verse to “like that” cause he just had to prove he’s number one and he couldn’t just let cole and Drake parade around talking about how they are the best?

Now we talking about “crafting an album rollout plan”

So this “beef” was just for attention and clout after all :ohhh:

His name got brought up on FPS, a song geared toward competitive rapping with plenty of subs thrown.

He ain’t just tag in unannounced and even then it wasn’t just some random leak or track he threw out.

I saw some idiot comparing this to the black slim shady like Em brought up Doja in any way for him to be chirping and chasing streams with umpteen Grammies.

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm getting the most notifications nikka. It makes sense lmao I got 5 more nikkas to respond to. And nikkas mentioning me.

It makes sense lmao

But it makes no sense that you are trying to play the mr. Posts alot game. I'm barely here compared to you.

Never bought a kdot album though. Maybe I should now.
66, regardless you in here doing for Kendrick what you claiming Drake stans are doing. Which was my point, again, enjoy the rest of your weekend. No hate, you don’t have to reply it’s all love.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

:scust:66 POSTS

DRAKE GOT THIS BABY ANGRY

:devil:
:evil:

48,237 let's get it to 48,238.

I'm having fun though. Keep @ me, I'll respond. Let's break a record. Maybe I cab hit 2,800 posts. Trying to catch up to you big dog.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
66, regardless you in here doing for Kendrick what you claiming Drake stans are doing. Which was my point, again, enjoy the rest of your weekend. No hate, you don’t have to reply it’s all love.
67. Most popular poster in the thread. What was I claiming drake stans were doing.

And why do you have so many posts? I'm trying to get my post count up, how did you do it so fast? Need advice.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Please find my post that said that…as I know I didn’t, as a fan of Kendrick, one thing I know it that he’s on his own time, quite literally why I have not been speculating about when he’ll drop nor what “angles” he’ll take
Is he on his own time or is he one Taylor swift and Tops time?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
When them Drake pedo rumors start to heat up and become news chatter because he mentioned it in a throwaway diss against K Dot using ai Pac & Snoop voices to take away ammo from him….I hope it was worth it:ufdup:
Lmao yeah..there was some dumb stuff done by releasing this. Imo

Daps

Yeah Pac was definitely playing Bishop from Juice :mjlol:

Yep. But ppl want to ignore that cause it's Pac. If you want the truth, Drake took the Pac blueprint and took it to another level and did it better than Pac did. They was both actors playing a role, except Drake knows not to go too far with it. He associated with Mob Ties but he knows not to try to play gangsta himself cause that ain't who he is.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yep. But ppl want to ignore that cause it's Pac. If you want the truth, Drake took the Pac blueprint and took it to another level and did it better than Pac did. They was both actors playing a role, except Drake knows not to go too far with it. He associated with Mob Ties but he knows not to try to play gangsta himself cause that ain't who he is.

GET OFF PAC dikk nikka.

EVERYTIME I LOOK UP
YOU GOT PAC SLANDER IN YOUR MOUTH

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
It's phony calling women bytches when you're an adult?

It's phony cause Pac was playing a role. He was Drake before Drake. Dude wasn't in the streets like that. He was a BACKUP DANCER for Digital Underground. Breh was a corny drama kid and then he decided to create a new persona and used all those acting classes to do it, same as Drake.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Bruh, :duck: fired the first real shots on Like That damn near a month ago and literally said LETS GET IT BRO. Drake said okay let's get it then and 2+ disses and all the Social Media nonsense later all we got from Shorty Snot Nose was crickets :yeshrug:

Again, why does the fraud get to dictate terms? What about anything you just pointed up means he’s obligated to rush a response, it’s been a fukking week.

You said yourself the first official shots came out a month ago…that means Drake took 3 weeks. And again if being on tour constitutes as being busy so does putting an album and it’s subsequent roll out together.

Dropping a loose song just because Drake and a bunch of crack baby attention span having fans demand it is dumb.