Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm getting the most notifications..and mentions too. So makes sense nikka

Nikka...you have 48,000 to my 2,700 posts and we joined in the same year.

You are a loser. You mathematically had to have done this...10 fold multiple time xD

Ya'll keep @ me, imma respond lmao

:mjlol: IM A SPORTS MOD
WHO POSTS IN LIVE SPORTS/GAME THREADS
YOU fukkING GOOFY.

:devil:
:evil:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Panthers wasn't out there gangbanging and promoting killing other black people and shame on you for suggesting otherwise. Pac got a video in his late teens talking about how important it is to respect women and then 2 years later when he wanted to play a role, he calling them hoes and B's. Dude was a fake, a phony, an idiot and he wound up losing his life over the games he was playing. And I say that as a Pac fan.

Yeah Pac was definitely playing Bishop from Juice :mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I asked you a question first as it pertained to you going to defense of Kendrick more than anybody else in this thread. You literally tried to move the goal posts that’s why I asked again; and you still won’t answer the question. Most of my post are in Playoff and Music threads. We don’t gotta talk about it bro, enjoy your weekend.
I'm getting the most notifications nikka. It makes sense lmao I got 5 more nikkas to respond to. And nikkas mentioning me.

It makes sense lmao

But it makes no sense that you are trying to play the mr. Posts alot game. I'm barely here compared to you.

Never bought a kdot album though. Maybe I should now.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

:mjlol: IM A SPORTS MOD
WHO POSTS IN LIVE SPORTS/GAME THREADS
YOU fukkING GOOFY.

Loser. Thats alot of time nikka. Lots of posts lmao

Ya'll really goofy going into the posts territory, not a battle you're gonna win. I refresh it's 10 more notifications.

Keep quoting me, @me, the more posts there will be. Simple math goofies.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
But i thought he wrote the verse to “like that” cause he just had to prove he’s number one and he couldn’t just let cole and Drake parade around talking about how they are the best?

Now we talking about “crafting an album rollout plan”

So this “beef” was just for attention and clout after all :ohhh:
You see it too! Tryna get a check and clout off another man name and he got his teeth kicked in this time,

Y'all tried to clown bc of control when that was random clout chasing and Kenny didn't even battle the nikkas who responded to him THEN.

He's a FRAUD, who hiding behind his supposed "artistry" and I hope he takes it a step further so he can get BODIED.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You see it too! Tryna get a check and clout off another man name and he got his teeth kicked in this time,

Y'all tried to clown bc of control when that was random clout chasing and Kenny didn't even battle the nikkas who responded to him THEN.

He's a FRAUD, who hiding behind his supposed "artistry" and I hope he takes it a step further so he can get BODIED.
Lmao it's been 7 DAYS. Relax, wipe the glaze off ya'll cheeks man jeez. Talk shyt if a wack record is dropped.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, :duck: fired the first real shots on Like That damn near a month ago and literally said LETS GET IT BRO. Drake said okay let's get it then and 2+ disses and all the Social Media nonsense later all we got from Shorty Snot Nose was crickets :yeshrug:
Kendrick operates on kendrick time fukk everything else

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Loser. Thats alot of time nikka. Lots of posts lmao

Ya'll really goofy going into the posts territory, not a battle you're gonna win. I refresh it's 10 more notifications.

Keep quoting me, @me, the more posts there will be. Simple math goofies.

:scust:66 POSTS

DRAKE GOT THIS BABY ANGRY

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Panthers wasn't out there gangbanging and promoting killing other black people and shame on you for suggesting otherwise. Pac got a video in his late teens talking about how important it is to respect women and then 2 years later when he wanted to play a role, he calling them hoes and B's. Dude was a fake, a phony, an idiot and he wound up losing his life over the games he was playing. And I say that as a Pac fan.
It's phony calling women bytches when you're an adult?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Kendrick a month ago: fukk the Big 3, it's just Big me

Drake a month later in fake 2pac voice: WHAT YOU GONNA SAY I LIKE UNDERAGE GIRLS OR SOMETHING!?!?!?!
When them Drake pedo rumors start to heat up and become news chatter because he mentioned it in a throwaway diss against K Dot using ai Pac & Snoop voices to take away ammo from him….I hope it was worth it:ufdup: