Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake had help man. He had like 3 writers on his shyt man lmaoo

We gotta get at all them writers too bro.

Drake cares about sales, we cant talk about grammys?
Who helped Ross since he took 3 hours? Drake was on tour. Kendrick started this shyt so he should have had plenty in the clip. Unfortunately Drake called his bluff and now we see Kendrick was all bark but no bite. He better beg Game to give him some bars cause the 'ahhs' and weird noises won't help.

The people buy the music that's why Drake talks about sales. Who decides who gets a Grammy? A few old white guys? That's who you worship as the judges of good music? :mjpls:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
https://www.reddit.com/r/KendrickLamar/comments/1c8r7mu/i_am_white_i_am_a_fukkin_clown_i_did_have_a/

this is some white boy lightskinned melanin deficiency cultural appropriation colonizer fukk shyt

AI might as well be the new black face, of drake reenacting his favorite 8 mile scene. if AI was around in 2005, eminem would have used it to fukk up the loyal to the game album even more, and drake even fiended for eminem's daughter when she was underage, and people in charge still thought it was ok then

drake is tanking by himself with all his ghostwriters and fanboys egging him on and approving of this corny bullshyt and kenny is taking his sweet ass time nowhere to be found

there's nobody else with rhyme talents to check this behavior because the consumers are lightskinned, unaware of their blackness, and/or white...either the rap revolutionists are dead because they didn't sign up to the colonizer's agenda to purely entertain and maintain a steady stream of lowbrow nonsense but not educate or uplift their own people, sold out out and are silenced monetarily, in career rehab/retirement this whole time, or are afraid to come out with a diss or change the direction of the content representing what it was -- nobody is even using guerilla warfare tactics to attack knowing that they are outmatched with all this stan behavior

we are seeing the late stages of hip hop holding on to any shred of relevancy speaking out for the voices that are unheard or representing any type of struggle and descending into fukkboy debauchery/foolishness/madness and you c00ns still don't understand what's happening with all this cultural appropriation...the new generation is too lazy to make a new genre and call it something else for all the grifters to show and prove in that arena but instead mess up the true essence and the message of what hip hop is about, i'm out :francis:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I got no respect for stupidity. Dude would have been a star either way cause he was talented. He basically did what Chris Brown did, became a fake gangsta after he was already seeing some success only he was stupid enough to crash all the way out.
I respect a man dumb/brave enough to get their hands dirty, instead of hiding behind others

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
At this point I say Kendrick just keep em waiting and let this clown bury himself. This confused cac really used the 8 mile approach:mjlol:

Aubrey like...

"Yea I am ashamed of my curls
And yeah I do fukk little girls
And yeah my writers do make songs without me
Now here, tell these people something they don't know about me"

:scust:
As if you have a choice...Kendrick gonna keep you clowns waiting and lookin sad

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Was Drake on tour the whole time he didn't respond to Pusha too? He been on tour every day since 2018, huh?