Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
What I’m saying is it’s ironic you’re calling anyone a Stan while you’re throwing that cape on for Kendrick

English breh

saying both artist using ai was corny and no memorable diss has happened isnt a cape

you? gobble gobble

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
And then he went out in the streets playing gangsta when he was really a drama class kid and even worse, lost his life over the madness. Pac didn't grow up out there in the streets like that and he wasn't acting gangsta when he was a backup dancer for Digital Underground. Drake took what Pac did and made it better and did it smarter if you want the truth.
This is true
However I have more respect for Pac because he wasn't no bytch
Even tho it was dumb and got him killed

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
For all those hoping Drake would be on Judge Judy for image and likeness infringement

Yall thought this Drake/Thanos comparison was off the mark, whole time dude is plotting on collecting AI rapper voices like Infinity Stones :damn:

This is slowly turning from Jay Z vs Nas 2024 to LL Cool J vs Canibus 2024 :wow:

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
You asked for the smoke, now it seem you too busy for the smoke, I won't lie, the people confused
Now you 'bout to give this shyt another week and fall back to home girl who runnin' numbers up? I woulda refused
fukk these industry relationships, she not in your shoes
You supposed to be the boogeyman, go do what you do
Unless this is a moment that you tell us this not really you

I3yCc1.gif

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
And then he went out in the streets playing gangsta when he was really a drama class kid and even worse, lost his life over the madness. Pac didn't grow up out there in the streets like that and he wasn't acting gangsta when he was a backup dancer for Digital Underground. Drake took what Pac did and made it better and did it smarter if you want the truth.
Pac was a black man who actually grew up in the hood. That is a fact. Drake is biracial raised by his white mother in Canada. Pac not being a gang banger doesn’t change those facts.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Please answer the question, how many posts do you have in this thread?
That's not a quote you ignore bro lmao it kinda negates the little point you are trying to make lol as if I can actually see my post count in this thread. Idk, nikka, gonna post a few more times?

And what does that suggest? Again...we're at the same post count. You joined in 2017, me? 2012. You been more busy nikka. Let me have fun.

Take the L man it's okay. Don't let ego guide you my son.