Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah and he went underground for fukking months before he conceded defeat lmao. But for some reason Kendrick has to respond asap. It's been a week, at least give him to the end of April lol
Ahh, so you just wanted an extension for Kdot? Aight. He got 3 more weeks since Drake just dropped again. That should take him to the around the 10 of may :mjgrin:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Going through what? If you are impressed by A.I. voices just say so and stand on it. :mjlol:

:scusthov: ITS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT...
AND @AngryBaby IS LIVING UP
TO HIS SCREEN NAME

Screenshot-20240420-120936.png

:devil:
:evil:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's been 7 days.

Why are you acting like you heard a response from kendrick.

Why are you acting like drake typically out raps kendrick. Do the math on what may happen.
I personally prefer Kendrick’s music.

I just think the social media era kinda ruins it. Everyone wants a “story of adidon” level bombshell now.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
What are you even talking about old man

I like these Drake disses. They're cool, nothing crazy. He was called out and responded

The whole discourse around when Kendrick is allowed to reply before he forfeits is corny. That is all lol

Like That dropped damn near a month ago, was recorded however long before that. This midget literally came out the gate with "let's get it bro" and was not ready to get a fukking thing :heh:

Last edited:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Song and video corny AF. Calling Drakes song “corny” is just admitting the whole shyt was from the jump :manny:

And let’s not even talk about his “private pac conversations” nikka based his album around :mjlol:

Nah he rapped his ass off on Heart 5, I wish he brought that energy more to Mid Morale