Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Daps
This is true
However I have more respect for Pac because he wasn't no bytch
Even tho it was dumb and got him killed

I got no respect for stupidity. Dude would have been a star either way cause he was talented. He basically did what Chris Brown did, became a fake gangsta after he was already seeing some success only he was stupid enough to crash all the way out.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Some Kendrick fans (i’m a Kendrick fan btw) need to lighten up. It’s just jokes. I was telling another poster this the other day that this is the trajectory hip hop has been going in for a while now. Just music isn’t going to do it anymore (I prefer it to be just music btw). These days you have to humiliate your opponent and turn them into a meme. For the most part.

And to the dudes saying “Kendrick did deepfake keep the same energy”. It’s not the same thing. One was making art and got the blessings to do it (at least from Nipsey’s people he did). There were no dissing or anything negative involved. It was in good faith, plus he was cool with both Nipsey, and Kobe.

Drake (while I don’t have any problem with it I think it’s funny), he didn’t have any relationship with Pac. He used Pac’s voice to disrespect another rapper who looked up to Pac, has made a album dedicated to him, and has been on the record to say he’ll carry on his legacy. I can see why they would take it the way their taking it. Drake probably got permission from Snoop or someone :manny:That’s probably a whole other can of worms people might have a problem with though.

Enjoy the entertainment. At the end of the day that’s all it is. If we keeping it a bean. None of the big 3’s career’s are going to take any big damage out of this whole ordeal. Not even Cole. For example, when he drops people are still going to listen to his album.
I doubt it.

Daps
Pac was a black man who actually grew up in the hood. That is a fact. Drake is biracial raised by his white mother in Canada. Pac not being a gang banger doesn’t change those facts.

Pac was a fake. He faked his whole persona. The fact that he was raised by a pro black mother actually makes him look worse.

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. It's been 7 days nikka. Relax. You acting like it's been a month. You are objectively out of line.

Drake good at putting out mid shyt fast, but that's why he sits at 5 grammys to Kendricks 17. Sad. Too bad the artists don't have the same respect for Drake that you do.
Stop making excuses for that coward. How could Ross release in 3 hours and Kenny is still sitting with his rhyme book 7 days later?:childplease:

Who cares about the grammys?

How many hours does he need to write a few bars? I mean, you Kendrick stanleys say he's a real rapper while Drake is a ghost. So why is he taking so long?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Stop making excuses for that coward. How could Ross release in 3 hours and Kenny is still sitting with his rhyme book 7 days later?:childplease:

Who cares about the grammys?

How many hours does he need to write a few bars? I mean, you Kendrick stanleys say he's a real rapper while Drake is a ghost. So why is he taking so long?
Drake had help man. He had like 3 writers on his shyt man lmaoo

We gotta get at all them writers too bro.

Drake cares about sales, we cant talk about grammys?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Never heard anybody call kendrick corny for that shyt. He built entire album concepts around that shyt and people loved it :stopitslime:
nikka I don't give a fukk what you heard. I swear to God of my life you nikkas are ruining the entertainment out of this corny manufactured beef.

Just glazing after glazing after glazing. Fans are equivalent of Trump supporters. Their master can do no fukking wrong

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka I don't give a fukk what you heard. I swear to God of my life you nikkas are ruining the entertainment out of this corny manufactured beef.
Now i’m the one ruining the entertainment cause Kendrick won’t respond. :mjlol:

Don’t attack me. Tell him to drop a track

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, every single post you've ever made damn near is a negative one towards Kendrick 😭

There are other forums here, TLR has been better lately
It's fun to make fun of him:yeshrug: his stans are so emotional

I've lurked for years and only remembered recently that I had an account.