Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Pac was a fake. He faked his whole persona. The fact that he was raised by a pro black mother actually makes him look worse.
A pro black crackhead who had them living in the PJ’s. And pac’s music was pro black. Not sure why you trying to pain Afeni as some saint mom just cuz she was a panther. Hella them panthers still had typical issues, in addition to living contradictory lives

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
That's not a quote you ignore bro lmao it kinda negates the little point you are trying to make lol as if I can actually see my post count in this thread. Idk, nikka, gonna post a few more times?

And what does that suggest? Again...we're at the same post count. You joined in 2017, me? 2012. You been more busy nikka. Let me have fun.

Take the L man it's okay. Don't let ego guide you my son.
I asked you a question first as it pertained to you going to defense of Kendrick more than anybody else in this thread. You literally tried to move the goal posts that’s why I asked again; and you still won’t answer the question. Most of my post are in Playoff and Music threads. We don’t gotta talk about it bro, enjoy your weekend.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Dafuq yall steady bytching about responding to pusha for. He conceded the battle in a verse.

Yeah and he went underground for fukking months before he conceded defeat lmao. But for some reason Kendrick has to respond asap. It's been a week, at least give him to the end of April lol

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps

:dead:THIS IS THE SAME GUY
WHO MADE A SONG FROM
THE PERSPECTIVE OF TUPACS KILLER.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS shyt UP.

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah Glasses a clout chaser in general and when he released that video he defended it by saying everybody knew who killed him and justified why.

Daps
A pro black crackhead who had them living in the PJ’s. And pac’s music was pro black. Not sure why you trying to pain Afeni as some saint mom just cuz she was a panther. Hella them panthers still had typical issues, in addition to living contradictory lives

Panthers wasn't out there gangbanging and promoting killing other black people and shame on you for suggesting otherwise. Pac got a video in his late teens talking about how important it is to respect women and then 2 years later when he wanted to play a role, he calling them hoes and B's. Dude was a fake, a phony, an idiot and he wound up losing his life over the games he was playing. And I say that as a Pac fan.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
🌽🏀 💩 Smmfh

But y'all still gonna make excuses for this bullshyt

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps

this is some white boy lightskinned melanin deficiency cultural appropriation colonizer fukk shyt

AI might as well be the new black face, of drake reenacting his favorite 8 mile scene. if AI was around in 2005, eminem would have used it to fukk up the loyal to the game album even more, and drake even fiended for eminem's daughter when she was underage, and people in charge still thought it was ok then

drake is tanking by himself with all his ghostwriters and fanboys egging him on and approving of this corny bullshyt and kenny is taking his sweet ass time nowhere to be found

there's nobody else with rhyme talents to check this behavior because the consumers are lightskinned, unaware of their blackness, and/or white...either the rap revolutionists are dead because they didn't sign up to the colonizer's agenda to purely entertain and maintain a steady stream of lowbrow nonsense but not educate or uplift their own people, sold out out and are silenced monetarily, in career rehab/retirement this whole time, or are afraid to come out with a diss or change the direction of the content representing what it was -- nobody is even using guerilla warfare tactics to attack knowing that they are outmatched with all this stan behavior

we are seeing the late stages of hip hop holding on to any shred of relevancy speaking out for the voices that are unheard or representing any type of struggle and descending into fukkboy debauchery/foolishness/madness and you c00ns still don't understand what's happening with all this cultural appropriation...the new generation is too lazy to make a new genre and call it something else for all the grifters to show and prove in that arena but instead mess up the true essence and the message of what hip hop is about, i'm out :francis:

Go outside and touch some grass breh.

These dissertations from KThots are why it’s making is so easy to clown you all.

:heh:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is desperate and beyond corny. Aubrey is super nervous about what’s about to happen, you can definitely tell, that’s why he is trying to cover all bases.

So in the boxing ring, you'd rather be the confident guy getting punched repeatedly in the face not fighting back instead of being the nervous guy doing the punching? And the confident guy was the one who asked for the fight? Y'all Duckworth stans are incredible :heh:

Last edited: