Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If he was half the rapper you think he is he would finish in a few days at most. Jay-z could write Still Dre in 30 mins but your hero needs a month for a few bars? Stop it:umad:
Nah. It's been 7 days nikka. Relax. You acting like it's been a month. You are objectively out of line.

Drake good at putting out mid shyt fast, but that's why he sits at 5 grammys to Kendricks 17. Sad. Too bad the artists don't have the same respect for Drake that you do.

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
I said kendrick was not that good and lupe was better. And that GKMC was the best album. Better for music than drake is though my god. So who am I dikkriding?
You are the one all emotional, and mentioning dudes calling them names. My god man, you really love some drake.
How many posts you got in this thread?

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
nikkas crazy. I been talking shyt about all these nikkas over the week and been called a stan of all 3 depending on who i’m trashing at the moment.

nikkas like @papa pimp don’t know there are projecting with their accusations

nikkas crazy :mjlol:

you can burn both these nikkas catalogs and i wouldnt lose any sleep at night

you? keep gobbling that dikk up

:ehh:

Daps
Pac was raised black, lineage from the black Panther party. Birthed by a black woman and you’re comparing him to a white raised biracial?

And then he went out in the streets playing gangsta when he was really a drama class kid and even worse, lost his life over the madness. Pac didn't grow up out there in the streets like that and he wasn't acting gangsta when he was a backup dancer for Digital Underground. Drake took what Pac did and made it better and did it smarter if you want the truth.