Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because kendrick probably wants it to be good lol

Drake and ross just rapped monotone over a beat. Some people want things to be a certain way.

I know you don't care about things like that.
If he was half the rapper you think he is he would finish in a few days at most. Jay-z could write Still Dre in 30 mins but your hero needs a month for a few bars? Stop it:umad:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Yall nikkas funny acting like Pac wasn't a damn fake gangsta himself. Every thing yall hate about Drake is exactly what Pac was.
:mjpls:
Pac was raised black, lineage from the black Panther party. Birthed by a black woman and you’re comparing him to a white raised biracial?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
@AngryBaby This what I was referring to you ol dikkriding ass nikka
I said kendrick was not that good and lupe was better. And that GKMC was the best album. Better for music than drake is though my god. So who am I dikkriding?
You are the one all emotional, and mentioning dudes calling them names. My god man, you really love some drake.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Drake already cancelled out that Prince vs MJ line.. he’s had about 5 funny short lines/jokes

Hell his IG story about “out on all platforms, like the shoes you need” and the size 7 shoe is funnier/better than anything Kendrick said and that’s not even relating to anything Drake rapped about.

Kendrick is far behind on this beef

Ok stan.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Drake already cancelled out that Prince vs MJ line.. he’s had about 5 funny short lines/jokes

Hell his IG story about “out on all platforms, like the shoes you need” and the size 7 shoe is funnier/better than anything Kendrick said and that’s not even relating to anything Drake rapped about.

Kendrick is far behind on this beef
No he didn't, the reason the prince versus MJ line was made was to imply he wasn't an artist, but a pop star. Drake didn't address that.

Stupid people forgot because he just said "what's a prince to a king" and they were "oooh" when I was like...but..that wasn't why he said that...

Stupid people man. They love some drake. Them and those 12 year olds.