Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross took 3 hours, what's Kendrick's excuse? The Kendrick stans want to say Drake isn't a real emcee, cool. Why is your hero taking longer to respond then? Those alien noises aren't gonna save Kenny.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Metro line, had to hike down just to have this convo, what’s a prince to a king a son

Breh stop

a cl smooth bite and a double entendre isnt even beating what was said on like that

huge reach and both sides still haven't dropped a track that ends the beef

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
How? What is Kendrick doing?
Kendrick is the better MC, so his raps are more than likely going to be better.

Drake has to manipulate perception. 7 days and Drake is trying to create the energy that kendrick is scared and Drake trying to control the narrative.

Works on stupid people. Until the diss drops.

Now if kendrick waits a really long time, like a month. Then I can see people's point. But 5-6 days when Drake made this? Yeah that's just trying to get ahead by speed.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Hence why I said In the mainstream space...it matters. Because grammys typically circulate mainstream artists. They win the shyt, the competition is amongst them.

My favorite artists are indie as fukk.

Keep up buddy. I pre-emptively made sure you couldn't say that by prefacing and you.still. did. It. Lmao

keep smoking dust

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Ross took 3 hours, what's Kendrick's excuse? The Kendrick stans want to say Drake isn't a real emcee, cool. Why is your hero taking longer to respond then? Those alien noises aren't gonna save Kenny.
Because kendrick probably wants it to be good lol

Drake and ross just rapped monotone over a beat. Some people want things to be a certain way.

I know you don't care about things like that.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
For one. Kendrick sent the shot so u would think he would be prepared to respond. Number 2. Drake was on tour when Like That dropped and dropped a response when he got off tour. nikkas can't use that.
That “Shot” still has everyone rattled 😂 He doesn’t need to respond right away. “Like That” is still breathing.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
keep smoking dust

Not sure what your point is...

Kendrick has 17. Should be 18 according to you. Drake has 5. You act like it's close.

Taylor swift got more than Drake.
If he was respected like that, he'd have em'

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
a cl smooth bite and a double entendre isnt even beating what was said on like that

huge reach and both sides still haven't dropped a track that ends the beef
Drake already cancelled out that Prince vs MJ line.. he’s had about 5 funny short lines/jokes

Hell his IG story about “out on all platforms, like the shoes you need” and the size 7 shoe is funnier/better than anything Kendrick said and that’s not even relating to anything Drake rapped about.

Kendrick is far behind on this beef

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
Even the 3 weeks stuff is bullshyt

He got dissed as a part of a rollout for a double album whose second disc came out 3 weeks after the first…muhfukkas were debating if Kenny was gonna be on WSDTY dissing again right up until the moment he dropped..it came out and they dissed him AGAIN …Push Ups came out literally a day after the second Avengers diss album and included responses to stuff that was said on it

Not to mention Cole responded the week before that
@AngryBaby This what I was referring to you ol dikkriding ass nikka