Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What are you even talking about old man

I like these Drake disses. They're cool, nothing crazy. He was called out and responded

The whole discourse around when Kendrick is allowed to reply before he forfeits is corny. That is all lol
Kendrick called Drake out. You telling me he did that without a full diss ready to go?

Kendrick look crazy right now

I wonder if Mr Morale would’ve work would he have ever Dissed Drake?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They been throwing shots at each other for years
That didn’t matter. He said it with his bird chest on Like that

Drake had to responded to 15 different nikkas and released his track the day after the diss fest was over

Kendrick gotta diss 1 nikka, where he at?

Drop, drop, drop, drop

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t mind the A.I aspect of this song :yeshrug:

It’s Another jab being thrown and it’s at least a bit creative. It’s nothing mind blowing tho, could take or leave this one.

He’s def trying to get ahead of the shyt that Kendrick is likely to say about him tho; like the posters before were saying, he’s trying that Eminem 8 Mile strategy. I think after this song he needs to just relax and wait for Kendrick, dropping song after song ain’t the way

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Drake only beefs with nikkas he'd think he'll win a fight with in real life. Not with nikkas he's actually scared of like DMX who dissed him plenty of times. Kendrick being 5'5" got Drake in his damn bully phase its just gonna get worse.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yes it is the same thing

It is disingenuous because you don't know pac at all yet talking like you are a close family member combined that with your obvious dislike of Drake, now it's ethics that should be abided by in hip-hop beef, when pac had one of the most disrespectul disses of all time, but that obviously wouldn't matter to you

Okay, who even brought up sales, who even brought up accolades, so you are basically arguing with yourself about something that was never even brought up to defend your man Kenny
Lol who brought it up? Are you not following the argument, or trying to gaslight?

Let me remind you, I brought up an example of artists that don't respect drake, you countered that by bringing up lupe, Nas and Jay.

I then said okay, artistic respect, let's just do a lump sum to try and demonstrate a better example and brought up the artistic accolades, i.e. 17 grammys to drakes 5. That's a culmination of artistic peers across the realms, demonstrating their respect for a creators work.

So don't try to gaslight again, or keep up alittle better. That's how accolades got brought into it. jesus.

and in regards to Pac, no it's not the same. It's a false equivalence. I fear for your sense of what is questionable and what is.

You lack nuance if you can't tell that one instance an image is used purely for artistic expression, and the other is used to slight another person. Both instances are different. But you don't like nuance so...they are the same to you.

And rules are whatever towards kendrick, were talking about someone that has little to do with it.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
That didn’t matter. He said it with his bird chest on Like that

Drake had to responded to 15 different nikkas and released his track the day after the diss fest was over

Kendrick gotta diss 1 nikka, where he at?

Drop, drop, drop, drop
What do you mean day after ? It was 3 weeks

He had 2 people to respond to

Future and Kendrick - he gave Future 2 bars and the rest was for Kendrick

I don’t even know why he responded to Ross cuz all he did was unfollow him, he got offended … why ?

You nikkaz begged him to respond back to Pusha but that day never came …

Kendrick ain’t on no sort of timeline

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Only way Kendrick get back in this, is if he drops a video of him

Suited up like Loaded Lux vs Calicoe
Walk-in the studio with Taylor Swift looking pawgs
Drops pro black bars
talks to Drake father like Gerald (Hitmans father)got talked to
Talks to Drake son like Calicoe got talked to
Tell us hiphop fans off for letting a Canadian run the rap game

Spits little bit at Cole’s grave