Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Ehh, Kendrick is gonna lose the social part of the battle regardless. Dude ain’t never been online and definitely ain’t the hashtags and captions type. Him trying to play that game now won’t look right nor do I think he’d be good at it
What if the track is musically doper? And better rapped?

If he still loses the "social battle" if that's the case, then what are we really doing here?

That would say alot about the "social" element of this. Nobody cares about who is actually better musically.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Only way Kendrick get back in this, is if he drops a video of him

Suited up like Loaded Lux vs Calicoe
Walk-in the studio with Taylor Swift looking pawgs
Drops pro black bars
talks to Drake father like Gerald (Hitmans father)got talked to
Talks to Drake son like Calicoe got talked to
Tell us hiphop fans off for letting a Canadian run the rap game

Spits little bit at Cole’s grave

This actually a good angle. A music video can get Kendrick a W

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't know why people are shifting goalposts for Duckworth.
He has a diss record that has been shelved for 4 years. He can easily go to the booth and make a response but he's most likely waiting to include his diss in an album rollout. And if he does that IDC what anyone says Drake wins the beef automatically.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Are you gaslighting because you brought it up for no reason when we were talking about what was and wasn't allowed in artistic music for no reason

And you don't need to remind me of the artists I brought up when you first brought up Eminem, Mos Def, and DMX, like mentioning artists who have had issues with Drake in the past automatically validates any point you have, when I can bring up "legends" who praise Drake now, so it's a moot point.

All is fair in war, you feel otherwise go write an article for www.thegrio.com talking about how "Drake went too far and a Canadian biracial shouldn't be using AI to diss a black man from Compton"

Pac sprayed the cannon on everybody at Bad Boy I bet you were cheering that shxt

giphy.gif
I just told you how it was a retort to the idea artists don't respect kendrick more.

I think it's a fair retort, that you now don't want to respond to. The 17 grammys to drakes 5 are an ultimate example of artistic peers respecting kendricks work more than drakes, despite less output. Respond to that. Don't avoid it.

So it didn't come out of no where. Wtf are you talking about. I can't make more Ethan 1 seperate point in a post? You are definately trying to gaslight because you lost the artistic respect argument.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He has a diss record that has been shelved for 4 years. He can easily go to the booth and make a response but he's most likely waiting to include his diss in an album rollout. And if he does that IDC what anyone says Drake wins the beef automatically.
What if.. he dropped and album by next week lol

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taylor Swift apparently g checked Kendrick into falling back until her rollout was done. Kendrick is going out sad :mjcry:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What if the track is musically doper? And better rapped?

If he still loses the "social battle" if that's the case, then what are we really doing here?

That would say alot about the "social" element of this. Nobody cares about who is actually better musically.
I mean I’m here for the bars, tho I do enjoy jokes as well. But it’s a segment of “listeners” that need narratives for everything and they get those thru living in IG comments, tweets and tiktok clips…we’ve been a long way from musical superiority being the W for a long time now, Drake ain’t as big as he is cuz people care about great music.