Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Gotta put the pom-poms away, take a deep breath and just enjoy this shyt for what it is. Entertainment. Nothing has really been said

Kendrick will definitely respond. He can take another few weeks, and it's okay lol it'll all be fine

Why did we put some arbitrary timelines on when a response should happen? Who made that rule?
Drake Stan's :mjlol:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a Drake stan thing trying to control their narrative :mjlol: Kenny could drop whenever and everyone still gonna listen...
100%

Some of the best disses ever had months even years between them. This is some corny microwave ADHD internet shyt.

It's been a week since the Push Ups joint. Relax

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Gotta put the pom-poms away, take a deep breath and just enjoy this shyt for what it is. Entertainment. Nothing has really been said

Kendrick will definitely respond. He can take another few weeks, and it's okay lol it'll all be fine

Why did we put some arbitrary timelines on when a response should happen? Who made that rule?

100%

Some of the best disses ever had months even years between them. This is some corny microwave ADHD internet shyt.

I love these lame defenses of Kendrick disguised as being unbias

Kendrick dissed Drake first. You telling me he out that like that verse out with no expectation that Drake was going to respond?

If you’re telling me that then your admitting Kendrick only dissed Drake for clout

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drake Stan's :mjlol:
Basically. And I'll give him credit for engaging and responding, I do respect that but it also speaks to the type of artist he is. Drops every year, trend hops and chases waves.

Him making a dis track using AI is completely on brand lol

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Raps boogie man who claims everybody is scared of him....

Said fukk the big 3 and been saying he's the best for years ...

Going against a part time rapper part time singer...

Literally started all this shyt...

And you think he's the underdog?

Drake runs this era.. however, I dont follow the in and outs of them.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love these lame defenses of Kendrick disguised as being unbias

Kendrick dissed Drake first. You telling me he out that like that verse out with no expectation that Drake was going to respond?

If you’re telling me that then your admitting Kendrick only dissed Drake for clout
What are you even talking about old man

I like these Drake disses. They're cool, nothing crazy. He was called out and responded

The whole discourse around when Kendrick is allowed to reply before he forfeits is corny. That is all lol

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
100%

So you're willing to wait until April 2025 for a response to this track?