Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Meh.

Everyone laughed when Drake got ethered.

There aren’t any rules I thought??
It's been 7 days.

Why are you acting like you heard a response from kendrick.

Why are you acting like drake typically out raps kendrick. Do the math on what may happen.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Someone please turn this into a GIF :russ:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Means very little. You should have enough conviction in your own tastes to not be influenced by someone else.
But you are influenced. Drake fans largely rely on popularity abd sales to argue their points. And if you were truly listening and searching for great rap or music Drake wouldn't be on your radar...you have to be plugged into mainstream shyt to even know what Drake has going on.

I.e. the radio chose for you. People uninfluenced look for indie music

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It's a Drake stan thing trying to control their narrative :mjlol: Kenny could drop whenever and everyone still gonna listen...
it's so his Stan's cn claim their idol "won" by default.... Whenever Kendrick does decide to drop his track it's going to be "no this doesn't count it wasnt delivered in the allocated protocol rap battle time frame" :mjlol: his stan base keeps creating new rules for him just like they did with the ghowritting

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
For all those hoping Drake would be on Judge Judy for image and likeness infringement

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
"First one took me an hour or two"

Does anyone believe Drop and Give Me 50 was just Drake writing for an hr or two and then recording it?
Yet it took 2 weeks. And he's pressing kendrick after 7 days. Like I said, Drake just gonna try to manipulate social perception before kendrick gets to say anything. He's not confident in his superiority as an MC against kendrick. He just relies on the fact he has more fans and will use that.

Stupid people fall for this shyt, it's what Trump does lol why I'm not a fan of drake.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Kendrick fukking up

Drake knows how to play the game

Pusha played along perfectly

Rozay playing along perfectly

Kendrick moving stupid right now. Only is justified if his shyt is truly nuclear. Otherwise he’s just setting himself up for failure
Ehh, Kendrick is gonna lose the social part of the battle regardless. Dude ain’t never been online and definitely ain’t the hashtags and captions type. Him trying to play that game now won’t look right nor do I think he’d be good at it

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm a Pac stan and thought this was hilarious :yeshrug:stop crying about AI there's no rules in rap beef.

Drake is up and Kendrick looks soft now and I'm rooting for Kendrick.
It's been 7 days. How fast is he supposed to respond in your eyes?

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Lol who brought it up? Are you not following the argument, or trying to gaslight?

Let me remind you, I brought up an example of artists that don't respect drake, you countered that by bringing up lupe, Nas and Jay.

I then said okay, artistic respect, let's just do a lump sum to try and demonstrate a better example and brought up the artistic accolades, i.e. 17 grammys to drakes 5. That's a culmination of artistic peers across the realms, demonstrating their respect for a creators work.

So don't try to gaslight again, or keep up alittle better. That's how accolades got brought into it. jesus.

and in regards to Pac, no it's not the same. It's a false equivalence. I fear for your sense of what is questionable and what is.

You lack nuance if you can't tell that one instance an image is used purely for artistic expression, and the other is used to slight another person. Both instances are different. But you don't like nuance so...they are the same to you.

And rules are whatever towards kendrick, were talking about someone that has little to do with it.

Are you gaslighting because you brought it up for no reason when we were talking about what was and wasn't allowed in artistic music for no reason

And you don't need to remind me of the artists I brought up when you first brought up Eminem, Mos Def, and DMX, like mentioning artists who have had issues with Drake in the past automatically validates any point you have, when I can bring up "legends" who praise Drake now, so it's a moot point.

All is fair in war, you feel otherwise go write an article for www.thegrio.com talking about how "Drake went too far and a Canadian biracial shouldn't be using AI to diss a black man from Compton"

Pac sprayed the cannon on everybody at Bad Boy I bet you were cheering that shxt

giphy.gif