Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Raps boogie man who claims everybody is scared of him....

Said fukk the big 3 and been saying he's the best for years ...

Going against a part time rapper part time singer...

Literally started all this shyt...

And you think he's the underdog?

You mixing up words. Everyone is the underdog against the biggest artist in the world regardless of anything else. You right he officially started this shyt with Like That (they all had millions of subs over the last few years, this was the first real direct shot) and now seems scared or unprepared. That doesn't make him any less of the underdog though :manny:

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compton or Inglewood or any other areas in LA aren't filled with gangsters either.
There's all kinds of regular working class Black Folk.
Something Kendrick Lamar legit explored in his music, specifically in DAMN.

:mjpls:

Posters exposing themselves one post at a time :wow:
:mjpls:
The other poster was talking like he was from the rougher areas of those suburbs and can speak about who they would rep.

I'm well aware that places like Compton have nerds like you:youngsabo:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh you smoking that LOUD loud :heh:

Yelling "ITS JUST BIG ME" in your best Alvin & the Chipmunks big kid voice - while being featured on somebody else's track and album - is a 1st round KO? :pachaha:
He also said he will jump up and snatch his chains and burn all his tattoos that are within reach.

And.... Don't forget he said Drake will see Pet Sematary as well, that's important.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotta put the pom-poms away, take a deep breath and just enjoy this shyt for what it is. Entertainment. Nothing has really been said

Kendrick will definitely respond. He can take another few weeks, and it's okay lol it'll all be fine

Why did we put some arbitrary timelines on when a response should happen? Who made that rule?