Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The “nah this ain’t gonna die down” bar was funny

Considering Drake went ghost for almost 2 months before showing his face after that Pusha shyt

Even more hilarious is him talking about he taking too long , when he still never came back responded to story of Addidon

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
They told me the spirit of Makaveli is alive
And a nikka under five-foot five, so it's gotta be you

Not sure if y’all catchin this slick shyt :whew: :damn:

It’s a reach since Pac was cremated but under 5’5” is 6 feet deep.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I won’t say he can’t win, but the no standards part is true. Which is pretty sad, bc just 5 days ago Drake was a rapper. But now he’s a troll.

Drake has made it so a hard hitting Kendrick track will sound like he ‘doin too much’. Not to purists, but at this point the people anywhere near Drake’s ‘side’ ain’t no gotdamn purists and they are showing Trump-like blinders to crown Drake

Put it this way: Joe Budden dropped 4,5 songs dismantling Drake and no one cared. Kendrick hasn’t been reduced to that status but I sense a similar dynamic. I don’t know WHAT the fukk is going on lame is the new cool. This a watershed moment in rap 21 gun salute streets is dead
Kendrick is not joe Budden. Kendrick is considered the best hip hop artist of his generation by pretty much everybody. Even akademiks dikk riding ass says so. So nothing he drops will be ignored like Budden.

And also if Kendrick comes with something hard it won't be disregarded as "doing too much".....If anything, by drake turning this into a circus. Kendrick bringing some dark energy back into the fold will be welcomed. Drake is trying to turn this into something cheesy for that exact reason. So anything potent Kendrick comes with won't hit as hard. But it's not gonna work. Kendrick is not meek. You don't see any respected figures in the game applauding this shyt. At the end of the day, if kendrick comes with something dark along the lines of ether or against all odds. It's going to have a massive impact. And will only make drake look even cheesier. These gimmicks are entertaining in the short term. But they won't mean anything when it's all said and done.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This mf Drake is terrified...the suspense is killing him:deadrose:

"JUST DROP THE DAMN SONG ALREADY :damn:"