Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
This thread is disgusting with the kendrick fans trying to swing the narrative. This shyt is hilarious. Good diss or not, its doing what its supposed to. Yall really sweating over drake rn. Lmao.

Couldnt be my fav rapper. Nope.

Drake recorded on audio he has pedo accusations and the only place that exist is on social media. I ain’t never heard nobody say that shyt in real life . That man is crashing out via social media in real time :deadrose:

Case in point

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I just read a comment on YouTube that said “Kdot making me look so goofy rn”:dead:

I was only like 9, but I imagine this is how Nas fans might’ve felt after Takeover? And I believe Nas waited for a few months to drop Ether.

Not saying Kendrick is going to drop an ether tier track but as a Kendrick fan. We are basically Nas fans after Takeover right now lol. I do still think Kendrick has a nuke in the tuck. It is a little strange though that Kendrick has been on 0db since Like That. He didn’t celebrate the record, responded or commented on the Cole situation or nothing. I don’t even think Cole could get in contact with him. I don’t know if it’s something going on behind the scenes, or some personal shyt idk. Dude always drop his music then goes back to his cave, but in this situation, idk.

There’s jokes that he’s scared but I highly doubt anyone actually believes that. They may want to believe that but based on dude’s actions in the past. And how dude has been asking for this for years. I’m a assume at worse, he may have underestimated how quickly Drake would respond and had to go back in the lab. And at best he thinks he can drop his diss record at anytime and win because it’s that good. On some quality over quantity type shyt (not saying the Drake disses ain’t quality).

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Drake recorded on audio he has pedo accusations and the only place that exist is on social media. I ain’t never heard nobody say that shyt in real life . That man is crashing out via social media in real time :deadrose:
And it's video and an article from the girl....bruh brought his own laundry into it

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I just read a comment on YouTube that said “Kdot making me look so goofy rn”:dead:

I was only like 9, but I imagine this is how Nas fans might’ve felt after Takeover? And I believe Nas waited for a few months to drop Ether.

Not saying Kendrick is going to drop an ether tier track but as a Kendrick fan. We are basically Nas fans after Takeover right now lol. I do still think Kendrick has a nuke in the tuck. It is a little strange though that Kendrick has been on 0db since Like That. He didn’t celebrate the record, responded or commented on the Cole situation or nothing. I don’t even think Cole could get in contact with him. I don’t know if it’s something going on behind the scenes, or some personal shyt idk. Dude always drop his music then goes back to his cave, but in this situation, idk.

There’s jokes that he’s scared but I highly doubt anyone actually believes that. They may want to believe that but based on dude’s actions. And how dude has been asking for this for years. I’m a assume at worse, he may have underestimated how quickly Drake would respond and had to go back in the lab. And at best he thinks he can drop his diss record at anytime and win because it’s that good. On some quality over quantity type shyt (not saying the Drake disses ain’t quality).

We in good company:whew:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I will say Drake does understand this low attention span social media memefication antics era we're in...but if I was Kendrick, there's a really obvious way to respond and that's Story of Adidon Pt. 2 ft. Pusha T...would instantly dead all Drake's antics like that

That would be a terrible move. Real men go Mano E Mano they don’t run to another nikka for help in battle. Imagine the nikka thats been BEGGING for a boxing match against Mike Tyson going to get Holyfield to help him box Tyson for twelve rounds. Nobody would ever respect Kendrick again, he’d have no choice but to go sit next to Cole in the cowardly lion section

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Kdot is a grown ass man he shouldn’t dissed Drake on some song if he wasn’t ready for possible retaliation . If he loses it’s because he clearly underestimated Drake
i think Kendrick thought this was going to be like 2014 again when he did the control verse and the bet cipha freestyle subs at Drake and Drake only replied by complaining and trying to mellow the issue. But that was 10 years ago when he was still in his simping era and hadn't been battle tested. I think he's feeling much cocky now because he's been he publicize beefs and Kenny hasn't

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
That would be a terrible move. Real men go Mano E Mano they don’t run to another nikka for help in battle. Imagine the nikka thats been BEGGING for a boxing match against Mike Tyson going to get Holyfield to help him box Tyson for twelve rounds. Nobody would ever respect Kendrick again, he’d have no choice but to go sit next to Cole in the cowardly lion section

You can make that argument but I think the pure shock and audacity of it would outweigh any "Kenrick got backup"...the internet responds to antics just like they are with Drake and AI antics...and that would be some antics...shyt Kendrick can just get AI Pusha in this new era we're in

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That would just prove Drake’s point that he needs teaming up

Why would hip hop’s boogeyman need help packing up a ghostwriter using Canadian white boy?

Exactly, some of these dudes have no idea about optics and strategy

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Not going to lie this took the score down from push ups to me.
Should of just kept it or just did his verse alone cause wtf is this corny shyt? :heh:
This is going to have the total opposite response of what he is hoping it will make Kendrick do.