Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is mad corny.

It took him 3 weeks to respond to Kendrick, he was quiet the whole time, now he trying to shyt on Kendrick when it's only been one week?

He ain't even respond to Rick Ross on wax cause Ross was cooking him. Now he trying to shift it back to Kendrick.

If that Push Ups joint hit as hard as Drake had hoped he wouldn't even need to drop another track trying to bait him.

So far the only disses Drake has thrown is "your short" "Sza is better than you" "you haven't responded to me"

Drake is corny

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I’d love to know what white man in ovo thought this was a good ide.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Pusha dissed a nikka dying and talked about dudes kid, mom and dad and people was like all is fair in war and hip-hop. :manny:

Fast-forward 4 years later, the former meek and Pusha stans, now Ross and Kendrick Stan's, think drake has gone too far because of...

A.I

:laff::laff:

You couldn't have predicted a wilder excuse :mjlol:
:laff:

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, but they definitely took the guy who made that and had a brain trust with him.

He said people from OVO asked him how he did it so well, and now this song turns up...
For sure. What I'm saying is they forced the fake song to go viral and try to convince everyone if was real. I guess they wanted Kenny to say something about it but he's been absent lately...