Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Drake is mad corny.

It took him 3 weeks to respond to Kendrick, he was quiet the whole time, now he trying to shyt on Kendrick when it's only been one week?

He ain't even respond to Rick Ross on wax cause Ross was cooking him. Now he trying to shift it back to Kendrick.

If that Push Ups joint hit as hard as Drake had hoped he wouldn't even need to drop another track trying to bait him.

So far the only disses Drake has thrown is "your short" "Sza is better than you" "you haven't responded to me"

Drake is corny

Kendrick: OK bro let's get it :damn:

Drake: Ok let's get it :demonic:

Kendrick: *MIA :sadcam:

/thread

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Kendrick is not joe Budden. Kendrick is considered the best hip hop artist of his generation by pretty much everybody. Even akademiks dikk riding ass says so. So nothing he drops will be ignored like Budden.

And also if Kendrick comes with something hard it won't be disregarded as "doing too much".....If anything, by drake turning this into a circus. Kendrick bringing some dark energy back into the fold will be welcomed. Drake is trying to turn this into something cheesy for that exact reason. So anything potent Kendrick comes with won't hit as hard. But it's not gonna work. Kendrick is not meek. You don't see any respected figures in the game applauding this shyt. At the end of the day, if kendrick comes with something dark along the lines of ether or against all odds. It's going to have a massive impact. And will only make drake look even cheesier. These gimmicks are entertaining in the short term. But they won't mean anything when it's all said and done.
You really writing long paragraphs at 3am est :mjlol: Drake is just baiting kthot to say something so that he can drop his haymaker. Its not that deep. Kendrick is overrated and everyone who thought drake was scared of that midget looks stupid af right now :mjlol:

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Apparently Kendrick moved to Brooklyn in recent years thats what Drake was referring to with his comment about him being in a NY apartment "struggling" to write a rhyme

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
You really writing long paragraphs at 3am est. Drake is just baiting kthot to say something so that he can drop his haymaker. Its not that deep. Kendrick is overrated and everyone who thought drake was scared of him looks stupid af right now :mjlol:

If you so confident in your shyt then just drop the haymaker and kill the lil nikka, you ain't gotta worry about what's coming back at you if you feel your shyt is that potent.

When he Backed to Backed Meek shyt was over with, Meeks diss didn't need a response.
If you got it like that just drop it and stop with this foolery.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake doing this means he got word KDot was gonna go down this angle (conjuring the Ghost of Pac to roast his ass). He has gone to pop his balloon.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
doing all that he did before ever asking her age :heh:

Its def coming but he gotta be direct about shyt like this and the Millie Brown shyt. Has to be direct like Ether direct as possible so the public doesnt miss any lines or complain about it being too wordy. No overthinking

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kendrick we need ya, west coast savior.:damn:

fukk this Canadian lightskin dot, we need west coast victory call him a bytch for me:pacspit:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If Ross did this you'd all be gassing this up

No the fukk I wouldn’t.

I didn’t even particularly like the interview on Kendrick’s album though it was real clips, had consent and was in good faith.

This wasn’t a tribute, not in good faith and conflating the two instances is disingenuous.

If Snoop consented to this after all the bytching he’s done about streams and likenesses his reputation as a turn coat will be solidified once more.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
If you so confident in your shyt then just drop the haymaker and kill the lil nikka, you ain't gotta worry about what's coming back at you if you feel your shyt is that potent.

When he Backed to Backed Meek shyt was over with, Meeks diss didn't need a response.
If you got it like that just drop it and stop with this foolery.
Its called strategy. This track, whether you like the ai or not, suppresses anything kthot comes with.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
No the fukk I wouldn’t.

I didn’t even particularly like the interview on Kendrick’s album though it was real clips, had consent and was in good faith.

This wasn’t a tribute, not in good faith and conflating the two instances is disingenuous.

If Snoop consented to this after all the bytching he’s done about streams and likenesses his reputation as a turn coat will be solidified once more.
Naaah snoop woud never