Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
No the fukk I wouldn’t.

I didn’t even particularly like the interview on Kendrick’s album though it was real clips, had consent and was in good faith.

This wasn’t a tribute, not in good faith and conflating the two instances is disingenuous.

If Snoop consented to this after all the bytching he’s done about streams and likenesses his reputation as a turn coat will be solidified once more.
Lol sunc00n shut up you had no problem when 50/Em made PAC say gunit :deadrose:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kendrick is not joe Budden. Kendrick is considered the best hip hop artist of his generation by pretty much everybody. Even akademiks dikk riding ass says so. So nothing he drops will be ignored like Budden.

And also if Kendrick comes with something hard it won't be disregarded as "doing too much".....If anything, by drake turning this into a circus. Kendrick bringing some dark energy back into the fold will be welcomed. Drake is trying to turn this into something cheesy for that exact reason. So anything potent Kendrick comes with won't hit as hard. But it's not gonna work. Kendrick is not meek. You don't see any respected figures in the game applauding this shyt. At the end of the day, if kendrick comes with something dark along the lines of ether or against all odds. It's going to have a massive impact. And will only make drake look even cheesier. These gimmicks are entertaining in the short term. But they won't mean anything when it's all said and done.
That's exactly why I'm thinking Kendrick going to come back with some enormous Dre instrumental and bring this beef and these shenanigans to a finale.

Nothing cute, just an insanely hard beat and planted with 2-3 incredible verses. Right in time with Summer and let the cats blast and ride out to the song.

Funny thing is Drake, 40 and Boi-1da would probably be excited to be a part of history like that as there is no shame is losing to Dre. shyt is like getting hit by a Stone Cold Stunner.

Last edited:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
ya'll really like that Eminem 8 mile verse that he had Pac spit...

indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Drake is mad corny.

It took him 3 weeks to respond to Kendrick, he was quiet the whole time, now he trying to shyt on Kendrick when it's only been one week?

He ain't even respond to Rick Ross on wax cause Ross was cooking him. Now he trying to shift it back to Kendrick.

If that Push Ups joint hit as hard as Drake had hoped he wouldn't even need to drop another track trying to bait him.

So far the only disses Drake has thrown is "your short" "Sza is better than you" "you haven't responded to me"

Drake is corny

Drake is mad corny.

It took him 3 weeks to respond to Kendrick, he was quiet the whole time, now he trying to shyt on Kendrick when it's only been one week?

He ain't even respond to Rick Ross on wax cause Ross was cooking him. Now he trying to shift it back to Kendrick.

If that Push Ups joint hit as hard as Drake had hoped he wouldn't even need to drop another track trying to bait him.

So far the only disses Drake has thrown is "your short" "Sza is better than you" "you haven't responded to me"

Drake is corny
Retarded ass post

He was on tour. Responded and got right to it one week after tour ended

He responded to ross.. Ross is irrelevant here and drake basically labelled him that. No reason to go at a clout chaser

He's dropping because kendrick baited drake, so he said let's go

And Kendrick said what? It's just big me? I'm gonna take your chain?

Lol. Yall are so fukking delusional

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
That's exactly why I'm thinking Kendrick going to come back with some enormous Dre instrumental and bring this to a finale.

Nothing cute, just an insanely bass-heavy beat and just 2-3 insane verses. Right in time with Summer and let the cats blast and ride out to the song.

Funny thing is Drake, 40 and Boi-1da would probably be excited to be a part of history like that as there is no shame is losing to Dre.
I think drakes heard Kendricks response already and he's waiting for it to drop
On both disses he keeps saying drop so I can really drop what I want to... Drake has something on him it seems like.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I know this is a beef. And i know this is “war.”

But this shyt legit rubbed me the wrong way.

I think this chick said it best..

This moment right now is really proven Ross’s point that he is a white boy.

A part of me respects the disrespect. A part of respects that Drake is keeping this entertaining..

But now he is showing he literally wants to take it to a dark place…

Kendrick only spit 16 bars and this man resulted in social media antics, releasing a diss track where he mentions his wife, and now released a diss track where he is using A.I. vocals of 2Pac and Snoop Dogg. Idk what part of the game this is. But this is nuts…

A part of me doesn’t even want Kendrick to respond now cause Aubrey really is showing how much of a clown he is with all of this.

The other part wants him to destroy him…

Idk..Aubrey is making this weird…

But it also shows me that Drake is THAT afraid of Kendrick to the point that he is resulting to THIS to try and smoke him out.

And the wild part about all of this is that it’s not over.

I want to see Aubrey show up court side at the Laker game and spend the weekend in LA…let’s see how far he can go

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean…it reminds me when nikkas would use parody voices

I don’t agree with it but he really dating Kendrick to do something
Yep, and Cats had no problem with Factz impersonating/parodying Ransom and Payne, AI or not. Lets see the goalpost movement on this shyt. How is Kenny still on the clock against a fraud like Drake :francis:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
My boys and I have been discussing it and we’re all in agreement that as much as the execution and rapping was good, this should never be normalized.

Normalizing the use of AI to rap as other people is going to be a watershed moment in the music industry because it has way more implications than sampling ever did. It’s one thing to say “He wouldn’t have wanted his song to be b*stardized like this” but it’s a totally different thing to say “He wouldn’t have said this.”

We all agreed it was corny when it was random people rapping as Drake and Kendrick with AI and we shouldn’t make allowances for it just because Drake is the one doing it.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know is a nikka took a shot and he wasn’t ready for the blitz!!!! He should’ve been ready to rock!!! They said he had disses in the chamber so he should SHOOT!!! Drake came outside so what’s good now??? All this other shyt is y’all nikkas being haters and being in denial. Tell Kendrick get to it!