Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Q posted this 5 days ago :mjlol:

Not looking good on Kenny end :francis:

Not responding ain’t hip hop. When we gonna say he duckin the smoke?

If he’s really waiting to put out an album it better be Stillmatic levels of genius and his diss better be Ether mixed with No Veseline. And thats not even saying Mr Morale was a bad album or his “Nastradamus” because its not but the wolves are starting to smell blood be it fairly or unfairly mostly because Kendrick BEGGED for this and its looking like he’s got nothing even though common sense would dictate he’s definitely got something up his sleeve.

Drake and his writers just did something extremely creative (in my opinion) something I don’t think ANY of us had thought about beforehand. He took the A.I. conversation, mixed it with Eminem’s 8 Mile style self deprecation, and added a little Pac/Diddy/50 like shyt talking at the end to really drive home that he’s ready for smoke.

Its a brilliant chess move in my opinion. I know some will say the A.I. shyt is corny but everything Drake DOES is corny, he’s leaning into it and his fans are eating it up. White kids are eating it up. Women are eating it up.

I must say i’m goddamned impressed. nikka ain’t wrote a bar his whole career and still can just skirt that fact and talk shyt like he’s Genghis Khan and people actually BELIEVE him.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
This thread is disgusting with the kendrick fans trying to swing the narrative. This shyt is hilarious. Good diss or not, its doing what its supposed to. Yall really sweating over drake rn. Lmao.

Couldnt be my fav rapper. Nope.
Drake recorded on audio he has pedo accusations and the only place that exist is on social media. I ain’t never heard nobody say that shyt in real life . That man is crashing out via social media in real time :deadrose:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Pac is my goat, and I think theresa world of differende between Dot and Drake as artists/rappers....but the Pac shyt works because of what Kenny himself did on TPAB.

I'm honestly more surprised that he used Snoop as well :yeshrug:

Drake's a corny non-C but he's doing what he's supposed to.
Snoop passed the west coast torch to Kenny on stage

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Drake recorded on audio he has pedo accusations and the only place that exist is on social media. I ain’t never heard nobody say that shyt in real life . That man is crashing out via social media in real time :deadrose:
Plus the evidence ain't come from JBP

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I will say Drake does understand this low attention span social media memefication antics era we're in...but if I was Kendrick, there's a really obvious way to respond and that's Story of Adidon Pt. 2 ft. Pusha T...would instantly dead all Drake's antics like that
That would just prove Drake’s point that he needs teaming up

Why would hip hop’s boogeyman need help packing up a ghostwriter using Canadian white boy?

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he’s really waiting to put out an album it better be Stillmatic levels of genius and his diss better be Ether mixed with No Veseline. And thats not even saying Mr Morale was a bad album or his “Nastradamus” because its not but the wolves are starting to smell blood be it fairly or unfairly mostly because Kendrick BEGGED for this and its looking like he’s got nothing even though common sense would dictate he’s definitely got something up his sleeve.

Drake and his writers just did something extremely creative (in my opinion) something I don’t think ANY of us had thought about beforehand. He took the A.I. conversation, mixed it with Eminem’s 8 Mile style self deprecation, and added a little Pac/Diddy/50 like shyt talking at the end to really drive home that he’s ready for smoke.

Its a brilliant chess move in my opinion. I know some will say the A.I. shyt is corny but everything Drake DOES is corny, he’s leaning into it and his fans are eating it up. White kids are eating it up. Women are eating it up.

I must say i’m goddamned impressed. nikka ain’t wrote a bar his whole career and still can just skirt that fact and talk shyt like he’s Genghis Khan and people actually BELIEVE him.

Speaking of chess moves, this track confirms OVO was involved in the fake Kendrick song:sas2:.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
That would just prove Drake’s point that he needs teaming up

Why would hip hop’s boogeyman need help packing up a ghostwriter using Canadian white boy?

Any point Drake mighta made wouldn't matter if it had the same level of viciousness as Pt 1