Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I can't speak for anyone else but I'm not a Kendrick cheerleader, tbh Damn was mid and I didn't like his new style on Mr Morale at all. I think I only listened to Mr Morale once or twice tops and have no desire to ever go back to it again. And I also gave Drake props because I thought Push Ups was pretty slick. But I can tell y'all have short attention spans and don't remember how the beef with Pusha went (everybody was saying Drake won with Duppy and that changed real quick once Adidon dropped lmao) or Nas vs Jay. Everybody said there was no way Nas could come back and then we all know how that went. Don't underestimate the underdog effect has on people.

I'm not saying anything, just laughing at the clowns in the coalition I mentioned who are being loud when they can't be right (as usual). Good, bad, or mid, Drake is outside and he rapping. Until Kendrick gets in the booth, everyone on the other side should sit the next few plays out. Yall looking wild goofy defending someone who wont defend himself, and he asked for this:manny:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Either there are rules and lines in the sand when it comes to battle raps and dissing or there ain't.

People can't pick and choose when it's something they don't like.
There shouldn’t ever be rules in hip hop. If Comedy Central can do a roast all these years, anything goes, and there’s no blowback afterwards. Then people definitely shouldn’t be saying “that’s crossing the line” when it comes to rap. Rap was damn near built on disrespect.

In this battle specifically (ehhh maybe any kind of versus or battle really). The honest truth is people are biased. Even the ones who listens to both is probably still leaning towards one of them. So with that in mind. It’s only likely we’ll see people being hypocritical. It’s almost like people got money riding on this beef. When really everyone should be just enjoying the show, and music.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Kendrick stans are in here scrambling :mjlol:

Y’all boys copping pleas now? The beef is lame now? :mjlol:
GA3YvI.gif

You love to see it

:blessed:

We eating, Kendrick lost
:umad:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I wonder what specific app Drake used to change his voice, you can tell he wrote that. I wouldn't be surprised if does another one sounding like Kendrick
It's probably Jammable or Voicifyai. Those are the two ones I have heard of that allows you to do that.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Like I get it man, Drake is up right now, but can I at least try to be unbiased here so I can enjoy this battle unlike you fakkit ass nikkas

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
This is lame and yall lame for condoning it

Drake a meme cow at this point but still get to claim best rapper alive?

Yeah I text young girls, yeah I get plastic surgery, yeah I used to say the n word with the hard er cuz I was raised by a white woman, and I was hating on Jamaican slang

But I'm the GOAT
Your name is black trash