Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That’d be the corniest shyt they will ever do, why would Pusha even agree to this? Nobody called him to this one and why would Kendrick need assistance for a nikka that’s going at 20 other rappers?

He's not going at 20 different rappers. I have conversations with you in the C's threads from what I recall and you aren't a dumb person from what I remember.... so you know as well as I do... that Drake has an entire team of writers and probably an entire team trying to put together these corny memes and shyt too :dead:

This idea that it's "20 vs. 1" is not reality haha

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
All that dikk sucking you doing for Drake affecting your vison.

Or the drivers aid forgot to buckle the seat belt that only the small bus you took to school had and you bumped your fukking head. Sounding like Forrest Gump :mjlol:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
the drake part was good..

all he had to do was AI 2pac for 1 line.. "stop putting me in your interviews Kenny" or something.🤦🏿‍♂️

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
That’d be the corniest shyt they will ever do, why would Pusha even agree to this? Nobody called him to this one and why would Kendrick need assistance for a nikka that’s going at 20 other rappers?

It's a new era we're in where rappers use AI in their songs now, seems like you gotta fight corniness with corniness now

Also why wouldn't Pusha want to jump in? He clearly fukking hates Drake, he's probably been dying to jump into this shyt lol

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All this talk about real Snoop, Pusha, etc. features on Kendrick's track.

All good ideas.

However, I think the response will be all Kendrick.

I got a lot of love and respect for Metro, Mike Will, Sounwave and Hitboy's work.
Everyone knows big fans them and they've made at least one classic for Kendrick.

They're all great producers, legends, but there's one nuke to drop in all this.

A Dr. Dre-produced Kendrick response to all this tomfoolery would be the ultimate reset and straight hip-hop :wow: :wow:

That'd end this. Finale.

Last edited:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
The coalition of Drake haters + Kendrick cheerleaders are so furious, its hilarious. Yall inventing new excuses cause your boy hiding in the tower at a Burger King play place refusing to come out and rap. Now it don't even matter if he replies cause Drake made it corny? :dead:

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm not a Kendrick cheerleader, tbh Damn was mid and I didn't like his new style on Mr Morale at all. I think I only listened to Mr Morale once or twice tops and have no desire to ever go back to it again. And I also gave Drake props because I thought Push Ups was pretty slick. But I can tell y'all have short attention spans and don't remember how the beef with Pusha went (everybody was saying Drake won with Duppy and that changed real quick once Adidon dropped lmao) or Nas vs Jay. Everybody said there was no way Nas could come back and then we all know how that went. Don't underestimate the underdog effect has on people.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Thing is Drake is doing the same thing he did to Meek

People are gonna meme everything he's doing to make Kendrick look bad. Kendrick ain't Meek who's gonna crash out like that...if people think that Kendrick is gonna respond because people are saying he lost when we haven't officially gone to round two they don't know Kendrick at all

But you know him? :mjlol:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what specific app Drake used to change his voice, you can tell he wrote that. I wouldn't be surprised if does another one sounding like Kendrick