Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some Kendrick fans need to lighten up. It’s just jokes. I was telling another poster this the other day that this is the trajectory hip hop has been going in for a while now. Just music isn’t going to do it anymore (I prefer it to be just music btw). These days you have to humiliate your opponent and turn them into a meme. For the most part.

And to the dudes saying “Kendrick did deepfake keep the same energy”. It’s not the same thing. One was making art and got the blessings to do it (at least from Nipsey’s people he did). There were no dissing or anything negative involved. It was in good faith, plus he was cool with both Nipsey, and Kobe.

Drake (while I don’t have any problem with it I think it’s funny), he didn’t have any relationship with Pac. He used Pac’s voice to disrespect another rapper who looked up to Pac, has made a album dedicated to him, and has been on the record to say he’ll carry on his legacy. I can see why they would take it the way their taking it. Drake probably got permission from Snoop or someone :manny:That’s probably a whole other can of worms people might have a problem with though.

People should have understood it from the Meek situation, the landscape has changed and it will not just be about bars, the Internet and meme culture is a part of battles now

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
You can add all the negative conations you want to how you feel about it. Dudes is really talking about how it's "too far" meanwhile dissing someone terminally ill.

:ehh:

Well that's fair game in rap battling.

Meanwhile Kendrick got whole AI videos of himself changing into the greats.

It's not too far, there is no too far in battle rap. It's just what works, what's a headshot (like Story of Adidon), and what's corny and try hard. Drake is trying too hard now. He had a good start with Push Ups but now he should quit while he's ahead. I could easily see him doing too much backfiring on him.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I won’t say he can’t win, but the no standards part is true. Which is pretty sad, bc just 5 days ago Drake was a rapper. But now he’s a troll.

Drake has made it so a hard hitting Kendrick track will sound like he ‘doin too much’. Not to purists, but at this point the people anywhere near Drake’s ‘side’ ain’t no gotdamn purists and they are showing Trump-like blinders to crown Drake

Put it this way: Joe Budden dropped 4,5 songs dismantling Drake and no one cared. Kendrick hasn’t been reduced to that status but I sense a similar dynamic. I don’t know WHAT the fukk is going on lame is the new cool. This a watershed moment in rap 21 gun salute streets is dead

Across 9000 posts in 2 hours in this thread, you are the worst. The only person on earth who is lamer than you right now is J. Fold. You sound like you let Drake beat and then he blocked you. Shut the fukk up forever :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People should have understood it from the Meek situation, the landscape has changed and it will not just be about bars, the Internet and meme culture is a part of battles now

That's gay. Kendrick is not going to hop on social media and start doing corny white boy shyt to please cacs and white washed c00ns who like that type of humor. :mjlol:

Ross was doing that for y'all... and Drake ran away from it

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
What a dumb tweet, both the Tupac interview and this song is honoring those guys.

What Drake is doing is not honoring them, he is using their likeness to further his beef. That is disrespectful to them.

You type how a retarded kid talks :dead:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
The coalition of Drake haters + Kendrick cheerleaders are so furious, its hilarious. Yall inventing new excuses cause your boy hiding in the tower at a Burger King play place refusing to come out and rap. Now it don't even matter if he replies cause Drake made it corny? :dead:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I will say Drake does understand this low attention span social media memefication antics era we're in...but if I was Kendrick, there's a really obvious way to respond and that's Story of Adidon Pt. 2 ft. Pusha T...would instantly dead all Drake's antics like that
That’d be the corniest shyt they will ever do, why would Pusha even agree to this? Nobody called him to this one and why would Kendrick need assistance for a nikka that’s going at 20 other rappers?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Across 9000 posts in 2 hours in this thread, you are the worst. The only person on earth who is lamer than you right now is J. Fold. You sound like you let Drake beat and then he blocked you. Shut the fukk up forever :mjlol:

:russell: All I read was…

bowwow-bow.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's gay. Kendrick is not going to hop on social media and start doing corny white boy shyt to please cacs and white washed c00ns who like that type of humor. :mjlol:

Ross was doing that for y'all... and Drake ran away from it

I agree it should just be about bars but those days are not coming back this is where we are, hell look at all the podcasts and verified accounts pushing narratives. Don't be surprised if just like the Meek situation brands get involved and start quoting Drake lyrics

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some Kendrick fans (i’m a Kendrick fan btw) need to lighten up. It’s just jokes. I was telling another poster this the other day that this is the trajectory hip hop has been going in for a while now. Just music isn’t going to do it anymore (I prefer it to be just music btw). These days you have to humiliate your opponent and turn them into a meme. For the most part.

And to the dudes saying “Kendrick did deepfake keep the same energy”. It’s not the same thing. One was making art and got the blessings to do it (at least from Nipsey’s people he did). There were no dissing or anything negative involved. It was in good faith, plus he was cool with both Nipsey, and Kobe.

Drake (while I don’t have any problem with it I think it’s funny), he didn’t have any relationship with Pac. He used Pac’s voice to disrespect another rapper who looked up to Pac, has made a album dedicated to him, and has been on the record to say he’ll carry on his legacy. I can see why they would take it the way their taking it. Drake probably got permission from Snoop or someone :manny:That’s probably a whole other can of worms people might have a problem with though.

Enjoy the entertainment. At the end of the day that’s all it is. If we keeping it a bean. None of the big 3’s career’s are going to take any big damage out of this whole ordeal. Not even Cole. For example, when he drops people are still going to listen to his album.
Either there are rules and lines in the sand when it comes to battle raps and dissing or there ain't.

People can't pick and choose when it's something they don't like.