Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The idea was hilarious, but the execution fell short.

You can tell it's rushed because Drake is playing into the whole "Where's the response?!" lane and couldn't take time to get it exactly right because there's a risk Kendrick drops soon. The flow/pockets seem real weird.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The idea was hilarious, but the execution fell short.

I'm pretty sure it was rushed because Drake is playing into the whole "Where's the response?!" lane and couldn't take time to get it exactly right because there's a risk Kendrick drops soon.
:russ:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Chris Brown diss is already starting to put trend this lil jab

Can't be too preemptive in this because people move on quickly. And that Breezy dis is an example of what these "rappers" really need to be doing

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I just realized …..i don’t think some people realize they’ve conditioned themselves to digest rap like memes. It’s dopamine. Empty calories. Do you still laugh at ‘damn Daniel’ or ‘got your hat’ :pachaha:that’s what this is. shyt like that evaporates.

Dudes gon be lookin at themself in the mirror like wtf was I co-signing:francis:. Ngga by TOMMOROW this shyt will have aged bad :laff: Watch

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Some Kendrick fans (i’m a Kendrick fan btw) need to lighten up. It’s just jokes. I was telling another poster this the other day that this is the trajectory hip hop has been going in for a while now. Just music isn’t going to do it anymore (I prefer it to be just music btw). These days you have to humiliate your opponent and turn them into a meme. For the most part.

And to the dudes saying “Kendrick did deepfake keep the same energy”. It’s not the same thing. One was making art and got the blessings to do it (at least from Nipsey’s people he did). There were no dissing or anything negative involved. It was in good faith, plus he was cool with both Nipsey, and Kobe.

Drake (while I don’t have any problem with it I think it’s funny), he didn’t have any relationship with Pac. He used Pac’s voice to disrespect another rapper who looked up to Pac, has made a album dedicated to him, and has been on the record to say he’ll carry on his legacy. I can see why they would take it the way their taking it. Drake probably got permission from Snoop or someone :manny:That’s probably a whole other can of worms people might have a problem with though.

Enjoy the entertainment. At the end of the day that’s all it is. If we keeping it a bean. None of the big 3’s career’s are going to take any big damage out of this whole ordeal. Not even Cole. For example, when he drops people are still going to listen to his album.

Last edited: