Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Well Kendrick made tribute to a nikka who started off one of the greatest disses ever with “that’s why I fukked your bytch you fat motherfukker”

So playing ethics morals and all that is just funny to me lol

Kendrick was literally digitally altering his face to have Kobe nipsey and OJ Simpson on it…but because you like Kendrick you can justify it right? I’m not even tryna take sides I’m just saying how is so voices really wilder than a nikka putting the entire face of dead people and living dudes on and rapping as them?
One is mocking the other is paying homage!!! :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: Stop playing dumb!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Drake would be the first major rapper to openly use AI for a rap battle. Drake has no shame at all man but this is the only way he can win.

I liked drop and gimmie 50 but this shyt here is wack and should be below Drake’s standards.
Again it’s a double entendre.. He’s trolling Kenny for using a fake pac on his track mortal man and Kenny using AI to switch up his faces using Kobe, nipsey etc…

Yall gotta keep that same fukkin energy.. yall on some “oh but that’s different” type shyt lmaoo

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Pusha dissed a nikka dying and talked about dudes kid, mom and dad and people was like all is fair in war and hip-hop. :manny:

Fast-forward 4 years later, the former meek and Pusha stans, now Ross and Kendrick Stan's, think drake has gone too far because of...

A.I

:laff::laff:

You couldn't have predicted a wilder excuse :mjlol:

This is a false equivalency like a motherfukker lol. What Pusha did wasn't corny and gay...Aubrey doing AI 2pac karaoke is corny and gay...see the difference?

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Just, no.

Eminem is fully Caucasian and a 99.9 percentile battle rapper. Elite

Drake is half black, forgets that he’s half white, and is a basic rapper. The situations are not comparable at all

And I can assure you Drake is not sitting around thinking ‘I’m gonna embrace my white side on this’ :heh: What he’s embracing is the ‘I can’t rap with this guy’ side and going full troll
I thought that convo with his mom he posted was proof enough he was embracing the white boy jokes :yeshrug:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
I will say Drake does understand this low attention span social media memefication antics era we're in...but if I was Kendrick, there's a really obvious way to respond and that's Story of Adidon Pt. 2 ft. Pusha T...would instantly dead all Drake's antics like that
If kendrick did that the Aubrey Stans would cry "anti-Semetism!"

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are the same nikkas that thought Nose Job Papi and BBLDrizzy were peak comedy. Listen, if K. Dot used AI to rap in the voice of Drake's ghostwriters these nikkas would be throwing their panties at him. They are way too emotionally invested in this shyt and it shows.
Gotta just laugh

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a false equivalency like a motherfukker lol. What Pusha did wasn't corny and gay...Aubrey doing AI 2pac karaoke is corny and gay...see the difference?
You can add all the negative conations you want to how you feel about it. Dudes is really talking about how it's "too far" meanwhile dissing someone terminally ill.

:ehh:

Well that's fair game in rap battling.

Meanwhile Kendrick got whole AI videos of himself changing into the greats.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You can add all the negative conations you want to how you feel about it. Dudes is really talking about how it's "too far" meanwhile dissing someone terminally ill.

I might have missed the first couple pages but did someone say it was "too far"? I know I said it is corny white boy humor and it is... but that's all :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He just got dissed on this song

Whenever you set the bar won’t decide this btw

What are you talking about? You're one of the people I was talking about earlier who tried to say Pusha's diss didn't count because his album didn't sell a bunch of records :mjlol:

You are not any type of unbiased critic.... :dead:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Ak said Drake wrote the verses and used the voices

Sure, that fat hamster said that, but are we really dumb enough gonna believe Drake all of a sudden writes his own stuff now, when he didn't even use his own voice?