Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
We all say Kendrick is on the clock (and he is). BUT, we all know if he were to drop in May we’re all still going to listen. Especially if it’s a haymaker. It’s jokes now, but if after Kendrick drops his shyt. Drake drops something like a supaugly. It’s gonna make him look like Kendrick’s diss got him tight. If you’re a Kendrick fan you know this ain’t really nothing new. The nikka doesn’t drop until he drops. I think he doesn’t even glance at what’s happening online and social media (at this point he really should be seeing what’s going on lol), just saying :manny:
Yeah

I think he can still get up

He just got to get hammer down with the pedophile shyt, on some, you said it, not me, and we got the receipts

Or drop something we don't know

With how messy Drake is, it should be pretty easy

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
“HE” put out one ok song. That’s all.

Drake crashing out bad

Thing is Drake is doing the same thing he did to Meek

People are gonna meme everything he's doing to make Kendrick look bad. Kendrick ain't Meek who's gonna crash out like that...if people think that Kendrick is gonna respond because people are saying he lost when we haven't officially gone to round two they don't know Kendrick at all

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pusha dissed a nikka dying and talked about dudes kid, mom and dad and people was like all is fair in war and hip-hop. :manny:

Fast-forward 4 years later, the former meek and Pusha stans, now Ross and Kendrick Stan's, think drake has gone too far because of...

A.I

:laff::laff:

You couldn't have predicted a wilder excuse :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It took Drake over 3 weeks to reply to "Like That" which wasn't even a full song but somehow "Kendrick is on the clock...."

And I'll tell you why Drake stans want people to think Kendrick is on the clock. It's because they don't actually want Kendrick to respond. They are scared that a response might flatline "the boy" so they are trying to fast-forward and say "it's too late..."

Very transparent :mjlol:

I think Kendrick should respond but there's no time on it to do so.
Drake drop push ⬆️ the day after the 2nd album centered around dissing him dropped

Crazy y’all trying to alter reality in this bytch
Kendrick got a #1 off that. If he really got another album coming in may/June - why give away momentum that can drive sales/chart placement for free?
So you agree with Cole?Kendrick doing all of this to promote his music and get his label off the ground cause he last album was a dud

That nikka needs to drop!

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I know he aint gon let white boy humiliate him like this
:mjlol:
To up the score Kendrick gon need a ether level of a diss and a physical confrontation from some LA nikkaz jus for using Pac & Snoop on his shyt
:pachaha:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this shyt hard. especially unc verse then aubrey came in like

:ohhh::ohhh:
:ohhh:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Calling a known white boy white is only gonna give them PTSD from high school and make em spaz. Em spazzed and now Drake spazzing. It makes great entertainment which is why we tuning in. I have no doubt Kenny coming with Ether for Drake. Till then Drake 2-0 rn

Just, no.

Eminem is fully Caucasian and a 99.9 percentile battle rapper. Elite

Drake is half black, forgets that he’s half white, and is a basic rapper. The situations are not comparable at all

And I can assure you Drake is not sitting around thinking ‘I’m gonna embrace my white side on this’ :heh: What he’s embracing is the ‘I can’t rap with this guy’ side and going full troll

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Drake showing he belongs with the greats with this one

image-asset.jpeg

:jbhmm: Notice Kendrick not on this with Big, Rakim, and Nas....

:troll:

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
I will say Drake does understand this low attention span social media memefication antics era we're in...but if I was Kendrick, there's a really obvious way to respond and that's Story of Adidon Pt. 2 ft. Pusha T...would instantly dead all Drake's antics like that
I doubt that will happen...but of it did....it would be fukkin...sweet

:ahh: