Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ross does it and gets a pass. Drake drops back 2 back and he's jumping the shark. All I hear is excuses from you Kenny Stans. Take your L and go to bed

You fukked up right here. Drake is not supposed to be a Ross tier rapper :patrice:

Well, at least that was last week’s version of Drake. He was trying to bar it up over an ominous beat. We expect Ross to be playful and in character, not Drake

So which is it is he black today or is he white. Is he pop or is he rap. Is he a spitter at heart the kid who idolized Phonte and Joe Budden, or is he the poplar guy who’s mocking the rappity rappers. Yall don’t know…he dont even know.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Kendrick was not expecting Drake to respond to Like That.

I’m 100% convinced now. He thought Drake would let it slide or wait till his next album. Now he’s at Kenny’s neck and got him backed into a corner.
Kendrick got a #1 off that. If he really got another album coming in may/June - why give away momentum that can drive sales/chart placement for free?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
shaq-leaving.gif

Drake just had to find a way to make their “beef” cornball status.
This is the strategy. And honestly it's not a bad idea. Basically turn the shyt into a parody so even it Kendrick destroys him lyrically he can just joke it off with short jokes and his dikk riders will call him a genius.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is the strategy. And honestly it's not a bad idea.

That and he was getting lit up by Ross every day. People can say Ross shyt was corny too or whatever but it was trending all week. So now Drake has pivoted away from Ross because he was losing on that front... he's doing the same corny shyt but with Kenny and he knows Kenny ain't gonna be on instagram making "jokes"

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Well Kendrick made tribute to a nikka who started off one of the greatest disses ever with “that’s why I fukked your bytch you fat motherfukker”

So playing ethics morals and all that is just funny to me lol

Kendrick was literally digitally altering his face to have Kobe nipsey and OJ Simpson on it…but because you like Kendrick you can justify it right? I’m not even tryna take sides I’m just saying how is so voices really wilder than a nikka putting the entire face of dead people and living dudes on and rapping as them?
That Tupac diss came out when Biggie was alive, so what are you even getting at???

Also did you ignore when I said it was a tribute, in which he got approval from Tupac Estate, approval from Lauren London, and he was already close to Kobe and did a tribute to him long before the video even came out. It's literally a tribute to them. That is the justification.

Now If Kendrick made that same video as a means to diss Drake that shyt would be corny, and I doubt any of the above parties would want that. :manny:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I will say Drake does understand this low attention span social media memefication antics era we're in...but if I was Kendrick, there's a really obvious way to respond and that's Story of Adidon Pt. 2 ft. Pusha T...would instantly dead all Drake's antics like that

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
You fukked up right here. Drake is not supposed to be a Ross tier rapper :patrice:

Well, at least that was last week’s version of Drake. He was trying to bar it up over an ominous beat. We expect Ross to be playful and in character, not Drake

So which is it is he black today or is he white. Is he pop or is he rap. Is he a spitter at heart the kid who idolized Phonte and Joe Budden, or is he the poplar guy who’s mocking the rappity rappers. Yall don’t know…he dont even know.
Ross calling him Whiteboi is backfiring. Drake is embracing his whitness now and so are all the white people tuning in. We all know how petty Em got in his hay day beefing w Murda Inc and Benzino. I expect the same levels of white boy pettiness now that Ross let the Whiteboy label loose. Drake doesnt back down, he just adapts and wins off the theatrics like this.