Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What are we being distracted for? This beef lame, we gassing it up and they making money. If we pay it no mind they all lose. Because truly at this point in time nothing is really being said.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I will say Drake does understand this low attention span social media memefication antics era we're in...but if I was Kendrick, there's a really obvious way to respond and that's Story of Adidon Pt. 2 ft. Pusha T...would instantly dead all Drake's antics like that
Why would Kendrick need Push help?

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
I will say Drake does understand this low attention span social media memefication antics era we're in...but if I was Kendrick, there's a really obvious way to respond and that's Story of Adidon Pt. 2 ft. Pusha T...would instantly dead all Drake's antics like that
No, Drake would commit that if that happened

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also... people blame Ross for turning that into a corny instagram battle but it was actually Drake who ran to instagram first. Ross replied within two hours of Push Ups. Drake went to instagram calling him a racist...

Drake still hasn't replied on wax to Ross so that's why it turned all into instagram shyt.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ross calling him Whiteboi is backfiring. Drake is embracing his whitness now and so are all the white people tuning in. We all know how petty Em got in his hay day beefing w Murda Inc and Benzino. I expect the same levels of white boy pettiness now that Ross let the Whiteboy label loose. Drake doesnt back down, he just adapts and wins off the theatrics like this.

Are you….are you white? :what:

So Pusha made him embrace his son and Ross made him embrace his whiteness

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Kendrick lost

There's no way this man can win

Because Drake doesn't have to be held to any standards

Kendrick won dog, are you serious? This is corny
Nah he has a point. The fact he's being taken serious when we know he doesn't write is proof in itself. But this AI thing is essentially unauthorized likeness...and one person literally can't even permit it even if he would.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Yup.

You can't just use Steve Jobs as a ghostwriter and think that shyt is all good.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
We all say Kendrick is on the clock (and he is). BUT, we all know if he were to drop in May we’re all still going to listen. Especially if it’s a haymaker. It’s jokes now, but if after Kendrick drops his shyt. Drake drops something like a supaugly. It’s gonna make him look like Kendrick’s diss got him tight. If you’re a Kendrick fan you know this ain’t really nothing new. The nikka doesn’t drop until he drops. I think he doesn’t even glance at what’s happening online and social media (at this point he really should be seeing what’s going on lol), just saying :manny:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Are you….are you white? :what:

So Pusha made him embrace his son and Ross made him embrace his whiteness
Calling a known white boy white is only gonna give them PTSD from high school and make em spaz. Em spazzed and now Drake spazzing. It makes great entertainment which is why we tuning in. I have no doubt Kenny coming with Ether for Drake. Till then Drake 2-0 rn

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Why would Kendrick need Push help?

He doesn't need his help necessarily but we're in a new era, the social media/AI era...it's not just about the diss and the bars anymore, it's also what's gonna break the internet, the optics, the antics...now Kendrick has to up Drake's trolling and that type of trolling would break the internet.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
“HE” put out one ok song. That’s all.

Drake crashing out bad
Unfortunately you cannot seem to be objective in this situation.

What's going to happen is, if Kendrick doesn't say anything, Drake will drop a 3rd diss record and proclaim himself as the winner. And the masses will have no argument.

If you hit a nikka first and he hits you back 3 times and you never get anymore licks in, you lost.