Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk if it's "morals", I just don't have any interest in a damn A.i. filter battle. I'm from the copping mixtapes on Jamaica Ave era. This shyt weird to me. Cats dropping disses, then apologizing at festivals. I don't recog none of this.
So if he would have had a Tupac impersonator or snoop one it would have been fine? Didn’t 50 have a fake Ja rule on a song pretending to be gay and stuff lol

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Update your cac and c00n list you have. There's plenty to choose from in here. They always expose themselves soon enough :pachaha:

It's plenty of real life black people on my Twitter that I see post pictures of themselves regularly that mirror a lot of what the Drake stans are saying in here

And they far from c00ns too. This is just entertainment

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
These are the same nikkas that thought Nose Job Papi and BBLDrizzy were peak comedy. Listen, if K. Dot used AI to rap in the voice of Drake's ghostwriters these nikkas would be throwing their panties at him. They are way too emotionally invested in this shyt and it shows.
That Ross shyt was ass. This whole "battle" reeks of Degrassi/rapper/patios yardman/Mob Ties/bar mitzvah confusion.

Leave Pac alone. Simple.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
These are the same nikkas that thought Nose Job Papi and BBLDrizzy were peak comedy. Listen, if K. Dot used AI to rap in the voice of Drake's ghostwriters these nikkas would be throwing their panties at him. They are way too emotionally invested in this shyt and it shows.
I saw a tweet almost verbatim of this but mentioned Pusha T instead, and it’s a dumbass talking point cause we all know neither guy would ever do something like that. But hopefully you got the daps you wanted from that post.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Breh this is the same board that switched up and pivoted from what diss was better to "record sales" when Push ethered Drake. It's never been about what diss is better. It's about one group of people.... usually cacs... who stan Drake to the point of obsession. :mjgrin:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Update your cac and c00n list you have. There's plenty to choose from in here. They always expose themselves soon enough :pachaha:

Bro, this shyt is laughingly corny and wack and there's posters in here not only defending it but actually saying it finished Kendrick. If this thread doesn't show you there's a bunch of lames on this site nothing will.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bascially. Now if west coast nikkas feel enough of a way about it to do something in the streets then whatever, rap though? fukk all the outrage and I love shytting on Aubrey. Guy responded then upped the ante asking why it's taking you so long and used your heroes to help lmao

He didn't make the voices say anything disrespectful about Pac/Snoop and focused it on Kendrick. That being said, Drake and labels a few months ago were complaining about AI and people running around making fake songs, specifically Drake songs. He needs to stfu moving forward because he's opened pandora's box now
This a fair take

With that said it looks like Drake and them were very amused by the AI Kenny diss and clearly decided to mock him

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
A nikka Involved with KILLING Tupac walked the streets of LA for 30 years and nothing happened to him. Did interviews and wrote books about it and you telling me them old washed up nikkaz gonna do something about this?
I didn't say they was going to do something to him, just said it was some angry people tonight :yeshrug:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Yeah I'm out....

It was fun while it lasted. The only redeeming factor out of this "beef" was J Cole unaliving his career.

This cactastic ass beef stinks and funking up The Booth.

We need some real fukking food like Lupe/Kenny :feedme:
Which is wild you mentioned Lupe who has been a pioneer in using AI for his latest music and videos…