Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why would Drake feel insecure about nikkas who've never sold as much as him?

Kendrick has when he did commercial records but it wasn't that.... it's that for a month now.. "Like That" has taken over clubs and nightlife and even LeBron was rappin to the lyrics in pregame warmups...

You know that stung Drake because that's what HE is supposed to do in these situations. :manny:

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok Drake up by 20 points now :russ: . His troll game on 1000. K dot is my guy but he's getting outclassed on how to do beef in 2024

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bro, this shyt is laughingly corny and wack and there's posters in here not only defending it but actually saying it finished Kendrick. If this thread doesn't show you there's a bunch of lames on this site nothing will.

100% :russ: but I'm waiting on @Rarely-Wrong Liggins .... I know you saw my post breh and you know I'm right so just come in here and say it...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
A nikka Involved with KILLING Tupac walked the streets of LA for 30 years and nothing happened to him. Did interviews and wrote books about it and you telling me them old washed up nikkaz gonna do something about this?
Facts… nikkas is juelzing in real time in here is funny as fukk :mjlol:

nikkas ain’t press Keefe D not once in 30 years but now all of a sudden they gonna press Drake :dead:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
And to think, Blueprint 2 was ridiculed just bc of a cringey ‘oh behave’.

This ngga made a song with AI Pac and Snoop and nggas jackin it! :dead: We not the same! :heh:
different time

peoples feelings were hurt by Ross calling him a whole boy :russ:. this shyt is cornball white boy shyt.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Why would Drake feel insecure about nikkas who've never sold as much as him? Has Drake not had a #1 in 10 years or something?

He literally has the most #1’s in history, but dudes try to pretend they think he’s pressed because a song that’s #1 because it’s ABOUT him…that’s his #1 by proxy :mjlol:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
100% :russ: but I'm waiting on @Rarely-Wrong Liggins .... I know you saw my post breh and you know I'm right so just come in here and say it...

Nah, I just didn't respond because it's ridiculous. You act like we can't pull up the Addidon thread right now and see what people were really thinking. I don't know why y'all act like this is r/drizzy or something.

Meanwhile in reality we got someone who wants to tag in fukking Taylor Swift.

Now, if Taylor did diss Drake before Kendrick put out a response, at that point I would have to put him on the clock.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It took Drake over 3 weeks to reply to "Like That" which wasn't even a full song but somehow "Kendrick is on the clock...."

And I'll tell you why Drake stans want people to think Kendrick is on the clock. It's because they don't actually want Kendrick to respond. They are scared that a response might flatline "the boy" so they are trying to fast-forward and say "it's too late..."

Very transparent :mjlol:

I think Kendrick should respond but there's no time on it to do so.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
shaq-leaving.gif

Drake just had to find a way to make their “beef” cornball status.