Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro,, not a Drake fan

beauty of all this, I can critique with no ties to none of them.

Drake is better.

Drake makes collabos better. His albums are solid. Drake replaced Kanye.

I'll wait for the backlash
Drake the best mainstrean rapper... crazy shyt

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Prediction: Kendrick will NOT drop this weekend
As long as Like That is on the billboard top 10 and still ringing off Kendrick doesn't have to drop. It doesn't even make sense to drop until an album roll out. Make The Heart Part 6 about Drake and have something he can perform while on tour.

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
As long as Like That is on the billboard top 10 and still ringing off Kendrick doesn't have to drop. It doesn't even make sense to drop until an album roll out. Make The Heart Part 6 about Drake and have something he can perform while on tour.
I dont care what he calls it but ppl want a direct diss

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I think I understand K dot’s vision now. Dissing Drake is a standalone event. As much as we hate the wait, if it’s good it will stop time whenever he drops it.

If he dropped now or anytime the last week, his artistry would have got lost in the fukkery of ross, Drake’s AI, Kanye, Chris brown, and Quavo

NONE of those songs were of particular high quality long term. Most of the adulation was bc of microwave social media brain simply SAYING something gets reaction.

Kendrick is waiting for the stage to be completely his and I’m hoping he will drop some legit artistic historical shyt