Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps

Dying at drake making it hot for himself :deadrose:

Its a chess move
Theres obviously no hard evidence he got with a minor but there was one instance of where he was liking pics and was friends with a 16 or 17 year old.
Some people say they was dating when she was that age, others say they dated after (publically)

What hes doing is putting that on himself before kendrick does it
eminem 8mile shyt.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Its a chess move
Theres obviously no hard evidence he got with a minor but there was one instance of where he was liking pics and was friends with a 16 or 17 year old.
Some people say they was dating when she was that age, others say they dated after (publically)

eminem 8mile shyt.
Internet rumors lol

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Its a chess move

eminem 8mile shyt.
The nikka on camera kissing a 17 year old :skip:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I understand K dot’s vision now. Dissing Drake is a standalone event. As much as we hate the wait, if it’s good it will stop time whenever he drops it.

If he dropped now or anytime the last week, his artistry would have got lost in the fukkery of ross, Drake’s AI, Kanye, Chris brown, and Quavo

NONE of those songs were of particular high quality long term. Most of the adulation was bc of microwave social media brain simply SAYING something gets reaction.

Kendrick is waiting for the stage to be completely his and I’m hoping he will drop some legit artistic historical shyt
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Dude grasping at anything. Now he understands the "vision"

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
The nikka on camera kissing a 17 year old :skip:
319559323_1.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Show me pac
I think I understand K dot’s vision now. Dissing Drake is a standalone event. As much as we hate the wait, if it’s good it will stop time whenever he drops it.

If he dropped now or anytime the last week, his artistry would have got lost in the fukkery of ross, Drake’s AI, Kanye, Chris brown, and Quavo

NONE of those songs were of particular high quality long term. Most of the adulation was bc of microwave social media brain simply SAYING something gets reaction.

Kendrick is waiting for the stage to be completely his and I’m hoping he will drop some legit artistic historical shyt
Stop with all this theatrical bullshyt. If he’s really hip hop drop and end this . It’s kind of hilarious that suddenly kdot fans are worried about album rollouts etc

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mans came out the gate juelzing, even Joe like chill man Drake went lol
It’s hilarious that people are blaming Drake for what was started as a 20:1 publicity stunt song for metros album roll out. He responded twice . He can’t make kdot do anything and if kdot wanted some album rollout press just diss Drake there . Stop hiding from something he started