Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
lmaooo none of that makes this uncorny tho. Snoop is still alive, so there’s no power in using his voice when you couldve just got the nikka himself. Yall really trying to force this as respectable and it just isnt im sorry. Also lame ass replies like this just show you either white or born after the year 2000 lmao

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. This record don't even count IMO, it's a throwaway to try and force the Mighty Might to unload his clip when he didn't after the first record. I think the concept is creative and corny at the same time :manny:

Daps
Bro.. I dont care. Shyt was hard. Shyt was clever. Shyt was out the box dope.

Its crazy cuz yall be fine with posthumous records which I never, ever liked.. even my GOAT, Nas did one with a Pac verse. I hate that shyt. Its not authentic. Stop picking and choosing what to call disingenuous to dead rappers. Yall nyggas seriously bout to die off Drake.. my gawd
Posthumous records have always existed tho. AI isnt even the actual person so how do not look at this as inauthentic too?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Posthumous records have always existed tho. AI isnt even the actual person so how do not look at this as inauthentic too?

If you cool with one, you should be cool with the other. Lol

I dont know what to tell yall K. DOT fans. Just pray about it.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nikkas gonna thumb their nose at this but he’s telling the truth, about turncoat ass Snoop too.

All that I get more love in your city than you shyt was already a reach, now it might be some other shyt.

Drake got to be careful now out West. That was a bad move.
nikkas ain’t doing shyt to snoop or Drake.. let’s stop that clown shyt now… Drake got too much security for any of them nikkas out west to get near him.. Yall acting like he walking out there solo smh

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
nikkas ain’t doing shyt to snoop or Drake.. let’s stop that clown shyt now… Drake gonna too much security for any of them nikkas out west to get near him.. Yall acting like he walking out there solo smh

Not Snoop but Drake. Does he really got that much love out West? Or he's just saying that in his song for the attention?