Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Apparently all 3 homes he had in the Los Angeles area. The only residences he allegedly have now are in Toronto

Drake may well be leaving the U.S. for good after listing his Beverly Hills mega-mansion for a whopping $88 million — his last property in the country.
You using an article that's almost a year old. Looking at the video in the article, looks like a bunch of ppl are selling because LA is making an mansion tax.

Anyway, just the smallest amount of googling shows that isnt drake's only home in us. September he bought a home/ranch in Houston

A random dude in the sauce walka/drake beef squash thread mentioned he bought a house in houston as well.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Show me pac

Stop with all this theatrical bullshyt. If he’s really hip hop drop and end this . It’s kind of hilarious that suddenly kdot fans are worried about album rollouts etc

Coli comprehension 101, assuming stuff for debate purposes. I didn’t say shyt about a album rollout

If he drops in 2 weeks and it’s ether…it will still be ether. He didn’t need to drop immediately

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Its a chess move
Theres obviously no hard evidence he got with a minor but there was one instance of where he was liking pics and was friends with a 16 or 17 year old.
Some people say they was dating when she was that age, others say they dated after (publically)

What hes doing is putting that on himself before kendrick does it
eminem 8mile shyt.
:mjlol:

I am white, I am a fukking bum
I do like girls that still suck their thumbs

Some things you just cant get ahead of. :scust:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Imagine how shook Drake must be waiting right now. :dead:You respond, you respond again with AI enhancement. You make internet memes. You are cocky and assured and get hits of instant dopamine …..but now silence sets back in. It’s eerily quite. ‘Tf is he gon do’…’Will he bring up that vid of me calling a 15 year old thick?! Say something gotdamnit’ :damn:

I don’t follow Drake but this the first time I’ve peeped his profile and he hasn’t posted a story in 24 hours. Reminds me of that Kobe-Chris Rock gif

chris-rock-kobe.gif

Kobe = Kendrick
David Spade = Akademiks
Chris Rock = Drake, pulling out all the stops but getting no reply, nervously puts his drink back down

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine how shook Drake must be waiting right now. :dead:You respond, you respond again with AI enhancement. You make internet memes. You are cocky and assured and get hits of instant dopamine …..but now silence sets back in. It’s eerily quite. ‘Tf is he gon do’…’Will he bring up that vid of me calling a 15 year old thick?! Say something gotdamnit’ :damn:

I don’t follow Drake but this the first time I’ve peeped his profile and he hasn’t posted a story in 24 hours. Reminds me of that Kobe-Chris Rock gif

chris-rock-kobe.gif

Kobe = Kendrick
David Spade = Akademiks
Chris Rock = Drake, pulling out all the stops but getting no reply, nervously puts his drink back down

Lol yall are losing it man