Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I finally listened to the non AI version and it is so much better. The AI verses sound corny caus it still sounds like Drake's flow. I'm not too against it morally, conceptually it's funny but the execution was just not there.

But the non AI version sounds good. He should have just released it like that. It's still very light on disses and the b rabbit shyt is too obvious, but it sounds good though.

I'm waiting to see what the real disses sound like though. It's still just jabs at this point
Link to the non AI version

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Very split opinions on this one I'm seeing.
Some say it's creative
Some saying it's corny

The ones who say it's corny are the ones who don't realize drake wrote the verses then used AI voices. The also the same ones who dismiss that Kendrick has done similar things numerous times. I really don't see how this is corny in any way.

I think it's creative. Using two of the west coast legends to say we disappointed where tf you at, then eventually coming in himself and putting more pressure on him. It was a pretty creative use of AI. Also, drake did the Eminem on 8mile shyt and dissed himself a few times.

Kendrick will probably address this and say drake is an AI of his "ghost writers" and that's exactly what drake wants. He wants Kendrick to take more time, rewrite his diss all while asking him to drop it.
If Kendricks smart though, he would do the same thing with AI and go at drake. :sas2:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He may be a eunuch
:ohhh:

Maybe all these rappers mad at him because he's a eunuch.
:ohhh:

He lost all his meat in they girls
:picard:

Or maybe he’s been sneak dissing them for his last 3 rap albums and they’ve all decided to respond

Both sides are looking corny right now but drake fans are just goofy as hell