Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why does the AI shyt bother yall so much? Serious question

Dont come back with the its a disrepect thing.. cuz Snoop aint got no problem wit it. AT ALL...

So yall just clamoring to Pac verse.

Kenny got all the ammo in the world to burry Drake.. just let the nygga respond. Cuz yall excuses for Kendrick, he wouldnt even want from yall. Kendrick has put out BARSSS prior to this.. fuhk yall so worried about?

Snoop has said so many :snoop: shyt over the years that you just gotta pretend it ain't happen :francis:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

Dont come back with the its a disrepect thing.. cuz Snoop aint got no problem wit it. AT ALL...

Kenny got all the ammo in the world to burry Drake.. just let the nygga respond. Cuz yall excuses for Kendrick, he wouldnt even want from yall. Kendrick has put out BARSSS prior to this.. fuhk yall so worried about?
Its Aubrey that bothers them. They furious whenever he drops any music. They just want him to go away. Simple as that. :yeshrug:

Daps
:what:

You exposing the type of rooms you in my guy :mjpls: Bc ain’t nobody said that shyt.

Its corny bc he’s using AI. Full stop. Him writing it ——I would HOPE he fuking wrote :mjtf:—-has nothing to do with it.

I did real songs with Big no made up shyts’ was a etherous bar 20 years ago and it even used real vocals. So what you think those of us cut from that cloth think of THIS shyt?!? If you don’t get that, you clearly not from that cloth.
Kendrick and cole would get killed for doing this. But drake continues to get passes for corny shyt. Yet drake fans say kenny gets all the grace lmao

Daps

So it would be perfectly fine to yall if kenny and cole went this route? Or is it that drake is known for being corny so this isnt too off for him

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure Drake got approval from Snoop and Tupacs estate, I think he would get sued for the AI stuff, if he didn't.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

First of all, fukk Snoop and his wishy washy turncoat ass.

Secondly you motherfukking right I’m personally bothered by the Pac verse. Aside from that, one of the biggest artists associated with rap is promoting the use of not just A.I. as a tool but as a new way to steal by someone who’s already known for having writers, jacking songs and literally been sued for biting.

It’s disrespectful to the culture and sets a bad tone.

Whatever Kendrick is doing song wise has nothing to do with how I feel about it.