Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just ran this track back and it's wild how most of yall got Drake derangement syndrome. We've never seen nothing like this, Drake dropping diss records back to back BEGGING for the smoke. How can you not respect it?

Because its easy to drop songs, verses, disses, etc back to back when your not the one writing them

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
stop

Most of these nikkas were Drake’s best friends when he was making them hits. They are beefing with him mostly over petty shyt or women

If he was such a problem why wait until he’s been running rap for over a decade. Form like voltron and come at him right away

That why this is hilarious. Bc every rapper loves to say "me and my dogs will never fall out over a bytch" :heh:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Pusha T rumored to be on the like that remix lmaoo

You'd think drake fans would notice that so many respected artists feel drake is terrible for the genre, and maybe they'd self reflect on their tastes.

Drake fans are Taylor swift fans in male form. Actually they are likely the same people lol

Basic.
No daps just hate, sad life.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Just ran this track back and it's wild how most of yall got Drake derangement syndrome. We've never seen nothing like this, Drake dropping diss records back to back BEGGING for the smoke. How can you not respect it?

Because some of us aren’t deprived hip hop fiends who never lived thru real rap , so our barometer isn’t ‘they being competitive this is what hip hop is about :damn: !!!’

I’m quite frankly tired of those type of replies. Like ngga the shyt gotta be good :mjtf:

He gets a modicum of credit for engaging but he loses far more by being corny, the AI, and most importantly the culture killing way he’s using Akademiks and social media to turn this into some totally other shyt. The Trump propaganda tactics. It’s bytchmade that’s how we can ‘not respect it’

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands

Why did Dot move to NY 4 months ago?:jbhmm: Drake been throwing breadcrumbs like he knows why... this about to get ugly. I see Kendrick taking his time trying to craft the perfect diss....Drake got ether coming

He's gonna come with a boombap album with Rza, Premo and Alchemist on production
:sas2: