Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why is their no A.I. in the OP? Did Pac's sister/family complain just as I expect like they would? Did this goofy fraud who has songs ghostwritten by Lil Yachty make an AI diss using Pac voice without the permission of Pac's family? Would not be surprised if that is what happened.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Or maybe he’s been sneak dissing them for his last 3 rap albums and they’ve all decided to respond

Both sides are looking corny right now but drake fans are just goofy as hell
I'm not a fan of Drake breh
:ufdup:

This just happens to be lightskin vs darkskin and I have no choice but to choose to be on his side.
:demonic:

And Iight know a lot of his songs and enjoy them, but it is reluctant enjoyment.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Why is their no A.I. in the OP? Did Pac's sister/family complain just as I expect like they would? Did this goofy fraud who has songs ghostwritten by Lil Yachty make an AI diss using Pac voice without the permission of Pac's family? Would not be surprised if that is what happened.

Lol

No, somebody just put it in AI wit Drake voice.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:skip:because some people wanted the no A.I version. The original still exist.

The reaction to this song is :russ:. Y'all want people to be in an uproar about this.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The ones who say it's corny are the ones who don't realize drake wrote the verses then used AI voices. The also the same ones who dismiss that Kendrick has done similar things numerous times. I really don't see how this is corny in any way.

:what:

You exposing the type of rooms you in my guy :mjpls: Bc ain’t nobody said that shyt.

Its corny bc he’s using AI. Full stop. Him writing it ——I would HOPE he fuking wrote :mjtf:—-has nothing to do with it.

I did real songs with Big no made up shyts’ was a etherous bar 20 years ago and it even used real vocals. So what you think those of us cut from that cloth think of THIS shyt?!? If you don’t get that, you clearly not from that cloth.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

This just happens to be lightskin vs darkskin and I have no choice but to choose to be on his side.

And Iight know a lot of his songs and enjoy them, but it is reluctant enjoyment.
I'm lightskinned too, but real recognize real

Drake had this coming for a long time. The more that's revealed, it seems like it's the final face off to bookend rap history. Kendrick has to win this one for the culture

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Why does the AI shyt bother yall so much? Serious question

Dont come back with the its a disrepect thing.. cuz Snoop aint got no problem wit it. AT ALL...

So yall just clamoring to Pac verse.

Kenny got all the ammo in the world to burry Drake.. just let the nygga respond. Cuz yall excuses for Kendrick, he wouldnt even want from yall. Kendrick has put out BARSSS prior to this.. fuhk yall so worried about?

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ok ConPHIdential :gucci: Mans just learned how to use words

‘It’s OVOr for you Kendikk Lamar fans :obama:‘ head ass.

That’s the nickname I was given for pledging into a national pan-hellenic organization bozo. If you had any “culture” instilled in you then you would’ve picked up on “PHI”.

Like most KThot stans yall are cacs so I’m not surprised you didn’t catch it.

:heh:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm lightskinned too, but real recognize real

Drake had this coming for a long time. The more that's revealed, it seems like it's the final face off to bookend rap history. Kendrick has to win this one for the culture
Yeah
Kendrick got to be sitting on something massive

If not, I'm going to lose respect for dude

Dude could put up a diss quicker, so if he's sitting on it he gotta deliver

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah
Kendrick got to be sitting on something massive

If not, I'm going to lose respect for dude

Dude could put up a diss quicker, so if he's sitting on it he gotta deliver
No:takedat:

I'm bullshyttin with choosing sides, I know Kendrick working on something. But these jokes are keeping me up during the workday.
:russ:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That’s the nickname I was given for pledging into a national pan-hellenic organization bozo. If you had any “culture” instilled in you then you would’ve picked up on “PHI”.

Like most KThot stans yall are cacs so I’m not surprised you didn’t catch it.

What a nerd. :laff:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

I'm light-skinned too, but I grew up in south central L.A. fukk that Canadian jew.