Do you know any Dimes that don't go clubbing at least 3 times a month?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Those chicks aren't dimes to me maybe the second one but we all have different taste I guess. Like many dudes consider Beyonce or holly berry a dime when I would say Kelly Rowland looks for better but that's me because I'm African centered.

A) Both photos are of the same chick my dude :heh:

B) Halle Berry's cute, but ol' skool Beyonce is definitely a dime

tumblr_lin1q9BMqU1qh4bkao1_500.gif

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why pretty girls should get blamed for having fun. If I knew that I could get in clubs free and prolly get free drinks for the whole night every time I went out I'd go out every weekend too :manny:

Nikkaz tryna hide their fakkitry by deflecting their self-hatred towards hot chicks :scusthov:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
A) Both photos are of the same chick my dude :heh:

B) Halle Berry's cute, but ol' skool Beyonce is definitely a dime

tumblr_lin1q9BMqU1qh4bkao1_500.gif

Yeah,i just noticed that. I gotta see where her head is first.

I just don't see the hype about Beyonce. Jay Z has already beat the brakes off her p**** a long time ago and as far as looks I think Kelly Rowland has her by a landslide.

Be careful because many of the dimes( high maintenance chicks who don't have their own money) you're talking about will resort to prostitution when all else fails and you don't want those type of chicks.

Look for those humble attractive women who don't even know they sexy and maybe a little awkward.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
some of yall really dont get tired of this same lame ass topic on these instagram models
giving the same ass point of view each thread

niccas studying these chicks instagram and running here making threads on threads about them

I'm fukking bored of these threads too they always go the same way

-OP shares opinion on instagram model

-A breh comes in giving generic advice to play hard to get and ignore them or smash and leave

- Brehs come in repeating this while proclaiming how hot the girls are but saying they'll go for a 'solid 8 with personality'

- Repeat.

shyts getting boring :bryan:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Nikkaz tryna hide their fakkitry by deflecting their self-hatred towards hot chicks :scusthov:

Breh men love hot chicks but get bored of the same stripper/model/magic city instagram threads day in day out.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Who cares though? Let them hoes :cook: You aren't trying to wife them, are you?
:scusthov: i lost my boner.

Something grosses me out about girls after they have a kid.
:scusthov: i lost my boner.

Something grosses me out about girls after they have a kid.
7bffc948fe1c11e2825822000ae803d7_7.jpg

You must be out your fakkit mind, there's nothing gross about that. :heh: at the cheap azz light switch in the corner though :dead: The walls don't even touch the floor and sh*t, b*tch takin' modelin' photos in a $300/month apartment, yet you nikkaz are intimidated :deadrose:

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Club is easily place for bad bytches to make money/connections while getting bottle service every night without spending a dollar and have their ego raised a million times over.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I be looking at random hoes IG's and the vast majority of them be clubbing twice a week. These are the kinds of bishes Robin Thicke said nikkas be trying to domesticate. Here is a great example

http://instagram.com/yoncee#

The problem with dimes is they want the world to see them. Give me a solid 8 over a dime any day of the week.
you sound insecure