Do you know any Dimes that don't go clubbing at least 3 times a month?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
She's beautiful, of course, but the term 'dime' implies perfection. If you've ever looked at a woman and thought she was "PERFECT" then you have some growing up to do :ehh:
That bish is physically perfect. We're not talking about personality flaws.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:dahell: So all "dimes"/good looking women only have looks as an asset?

I'm guessing this idea makes you feel better about the way you look right? :rudy:

-----

Attractive people are more social and outgoing in general. Point blank. Know sociology brehs...

This statement is for the girls that are attractive and stay going to the club.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
You might be on to something. All the strippers I know, who may be considered dimes all go out at least 3 times a month. :patrice: That yancee you put up is nice on the eyes. I'll admit it. But who's baby is that?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
2rmqs01.jpg

2yz0e42.jpg

Shorty bad as fukk :wow:

Last edited:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Most dimes i know dont go clubbing but maybe its cuz i got a different rating system than most nikkas. The most a girl on looks alone can be to me is a 8. The score can go up or down depending on her mind, attitude, etc. Yall would be surprised how ugly these "instagram" dimes are in real life, once you got to deal with their selfish, shytty attitudes and shallow minds. Not to mention how they really look w/o makeup and filters. I've been with what you would call dimes since high school, i learned early on not to put a womans looks on a pedestal. You'll never get a pretty girl by telling her how pretty she is.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Most dimes i know dont go clubbing but maybe its cuz i got a different rating system than most nikkas. The most a girl on looks alone can be to me is a 8. The score can go up or down depending on her mind, attitude, etc. Yall would be surprised how ugly these "instagram" dimes are in real life, once you got to deal with their selfish, shytty attitudes and shallow minds. Not to mention how they really look w/o makeup and filters. I've been with what you would call dimes since high school, i learned early on not to put a womans looks on a pedestal. You'll never get a pretty girl by telling her how pretty she is.

TRUTH!

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Can't stay in the house when you wanna be wifed up by a baller because your only asset is your looks

look at this hating as shyt right here.

You are more of an attention whore than them.

You post on a hiphop message board where the demographic is 99.99% thirsty males and your avi is you with showing of your stomach.

Miss me with the rightousness :beli:

@Blackthoughts you made this thread a 100 times already.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So dimes there don't be clubbing every weekend?

Oh no doubt the majority do...

I know this one chick who doesn't but she dont drink/smoke/anything tobacco related. She's basically the classic definition of nerd, but like i said i don't be knowin what these girls doin 90% of the time cuz i don't really care lol :manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
look at this hating as shyt right here.

You are more of an attention whore than them.

You post on a hiphop message board where the demographic is 99.99% thirsty males and your avi is you with showing of your stomach.

Miss me with the rightousness :beli:

@Blackthoughts you made this thread a 100 times already.
I'm trying my hardest not to put u on the ignore list fam. If you don't like my threads then stay out of em. I never came in your threads bytching.