Do you know any Dimes that don't go clubbing at least 3 times a month?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I be looking at random hoes IG's and the vast majority of them be clubbing twice a week. These are the kinds of bishes Robin Thicke said nikkas be trying to domesticate. Here is a great example

http://instagram.com/yoncee#

The problem with dimes is they want the world to see them. Give me a solid 8 over a dime any day of the week.

so because some random "IG models" that you follow go out every week, most or every dime isn't wifeable now? :rolleyes: and everyone likes attention in some way.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Do you know any dimes that don't stay in the club?

i dont consider going to a club/lounge/bar 3 times a month staying in the club. my girl, her friends and my other home girls go out a couple times a month to help unwind from the week. a girl going out with her friends to enjoy life shouldnt be a deal breaker when in a relationship.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i dont consider going to a club/lounge/bar 3 times a month staying in the club. my girl, her friends and my other home girls go out a couple times a month to help unwind from the week. a girl going out with her friends to enjoy life shouldnt be a deal breaker when in a relationship.
Depends on where she's going. Applebees is cool, the twerk building AKA the club ain't.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
yall nikkas way too insecure man. afraid to let your woman have a night out with her friends and shyt. if the bytch gon cheat on you she gon cheat you on whether it's in the club or the post office nikka

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything, people that go to the club a lot (extroverts) judge and belittle the introverts that rather do actual hobbies elsewhere. You got that switched around, playboy.

Most of you heads never traveled outside of America. If you did, you wouldn't be in the club all the damn time chasing these worthless ass hoes in excessive make up.
First of all I'm a woman. Secondly, I'm an introvert myself. Third, I've traveled outside the US, but I dont see what that has to do with anything. Fourth, I'm not a hoe, and I wear minimal makeup. I prefer to let my natural beauty speak for itself.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
First of all I'm a woman. Secondly, I'm an introvert myself. Third, I've traveled outside the US, but I dont see what that has to do with anything. Fourth, I'm not a hoe, and I wear minimal makeup. I prefer to let my natural beauty speak for itself.

:russ:

Everyone got it brainwashed into thinking that the club, a place where its dark and loud music blares, is the only spot to socialize. There are hobbies out there that low key pretty chicks be at. Without the wack ass rude attitudes that frequent the club. There are a lot of girls that hate the club scene and they ain't ogres. Just my opinion, but people would rather belittle people that think for themselves these days. Not saying that you a hoe, but don't look down or disrespect people that don't like the club very much.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Everyone got it brainwashed into thinking that the club, a place where its dark and loud music blares, is the only spot to socialize. There are hobbies out there that low key pretty chicks be at. Without the wack ass rude attitudes that frequent the club. There are a lot of girls that hate the club scene and they ain't ogres. Just my opinion, but people would rather belittle people that think for themselves these days. Not saying that you a hoe, but don't look down or disrespect people that don't like the club very much.

You're making a lot of assumptions about me. I think you've misapplied things that other people have said to my font because absolutely nothing you've written applies to me.