Do you know any Dimes that don't go clubbing at least 3 times a month?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I feel you breh, but what that gotta do with the previous fakkit nikka saying that chick is gross? :heh: These
tumblr_mr3gc4hYoz1rz36j2o1_100.jpg
type nikkaz kill me with their b.s.

Breh in your attempt to cape for this bytch you don't even know you ain't even reading right

ole boy said something grosses him out after someone HAS A KID.

Not ole girl just grosses him out in general.

comprehension is necessary.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This thread is so out of pocket. She's a model (who gets paid for appearances in clubs and music videos [see the Ne-Yo Lazy Love video]) and promotes parties.....She's in the industry and has been doing her thing for a while. Younger than you'd think too. She's good peoples tho and just as gorgeous in real life.

A lot of yall always complain about girls going to clubs need to grow up and stop being so insecure. That's typically what normal adults do to have a good time. I've seen weddings where everyone collectively went out to the club later after the wedding. The club is a social setting where people go to drink and have a good time, it's not all about getting holla'd at and what not.

Most entertainers, celebrities, models live in the club, besides being a place to have a fun and make money from appearances & what not, it's also a great place to network.......if you can't handle that then you probably shouldn't be dating anyone involved in the industry. There's just a level of self esteem you have to have to date someone in the game. I can honestly say most of you don't have it.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i know what you mean but when dimes get that "you aint shyt but a pretty bytch" vibe from a nikka wit his shyt together most of them will fall in line, at least for me it's been like that most of the time. And humble dimes do exist in real life as hard as they are to find.
realest shyt

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I be looking at random hoes IG's and the vast majority of them be clubbing twice a week. These are the kinds of bishes Robin Thicke said nikkas be trying to domesticate. Here is a great example

http://instagram.com/yoncee#

The problem with dimes is they want the world to see them. Give me a solid 8 over a dime any day of the week.

This nikka said gimme a dime like he's the one choosing them lmao

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
some of yall really dont get tired of this same lame ass topic on these instagram models
giving the same ass point of view each thread

niccas studying these chicks instagram and running here making threads on threads about them

And the funniest parts is these nikkas acting like they are making the conscious choice to not fukk with them. Naw nikka they not fukking with YOU! LOL

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
And the funniest parts is these nikkas acting like they are making the conscious choice to not fukk with them. Naw nikka they not fukking with YOU! LOL
Anybody can have a dime if they're willing to trick on her. It's no science to this shyt.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This thread is so out of pocket. She's a model (who gets paid for appearances in clubs and music videos [see the Ne-Yo Lazy Love video]) and promotes parties.....She's in the industry and has been doing her thing for a while. Younger than you'd think too. She's good peoples tho and just as gorgeous in real life.

A lot of yall always complain about girls IN GENERAL need to grow up and stop being so insecure. That's typically what normal adults do to have a good time. I've seen weddings where everyone collectively went out to the club later after the wedding. The club is a social setting where people go to drink and have a good time, it's not all about getting holla'd at and what not.

Most entertainers, celebrities, models live in the club, besides being a place to have a fun and make money from appearances & what not, it's also a great place to network.......if you can't handle that then you probably shouldn't be dating anyone involved in the industry. There's just a level of self esteem you have to have to date someone in the game. I can honestly say most of you don't have it.

applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why being a woman who goes to the club is such a crime around here. Maybe b/c its an internet forum and most people who frequent them are introverts? I

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
^^^ Guy who has never dated a "dime" or any generally good looking woman.

If you're tricking, you're probably sharing too. :laff:

Be a sugar daddy brehs
I've dated dimes before bruh, I couldn't contain none of them bytches either. I'm speaking from experience which is why I say less is more and 8's are better. In regards to you saying if you're tricking you're sharing, tell that to every Black Athlete that has a bish they couldn't cop if they were an average Joe.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I don't understand why being a woman who goes to the club is such a crime around here. Maybe b/c its an internet forum and most people who frequent them are introverts? I
Nothing wrong with going to the club, however I made a thread asking women if I opened a club that was strictly for women would they patronize it and over 90% of the women on this board said no. So I take that as being a small sample size of my theory that women in relationships also go to clubs to seek attention from men.

My bish don't go to the club and I don't see how men in relationships allow it. I couldn't keep the dimes out the club which is why I wouldn't try to wife another dime in her 20's.