Do you know any Dimes that don't go clubbing at least 3 times a month?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Tell me about these oakland people. i'm thinking about moving to san francisco but i heard there are no black people there so i was advised to go to oakland for my social life. are there educated black people in oakland? are y'all into dark skin girls? what is the nightlife like? how far is oakland from san francisco? how far is palo alto?
i been living in oakland the last 7 years..depends where you move? oak is full of black folks, not like anyother city in the west coast

are you coming here for work?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Gotta agree with you there. I only know one chick, but by coli standards I'm sure yall would say she is not a dime but she is one of the more attractive females I know and she parties quite a bit but she's married. However all the "bad bytches" I know, are clubbing, parking lot pimping etc

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i been living in oakland the last 7 years..depends where you move? oak is full of black folks, not like anyother city in the west coast

are you coming here for work?
you live in oakland? :usure:

aren't you like obsessed with "pawgs" and spend an inordinate amount of time trolling the coli? are the other black men like you?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
you live in oakland? :usure:

aren't you like obsessed with "pawgs" and spend an inordinate amount of time trolling the coli? are the other black men like you?
ya since 2007

naah i just troll to kill time at working

no other black men like in Okland. like me that i know off..i have a small circle of friends
.most nikkas are too busy hustling and keeping it real

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
People overuse the word dime when half the time they just mean an attractive woman. Nothing wrong with them just bein a pretty female no need to sensationalize it beyond that really.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In this filthy generation if a dime who is single ain't out partying every weekend she either fgor kids or is extremely religious

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
In this filthy generation if a dime who is single ain't out partying every weekend she either fgor kids or is extremely religious
Kids don't stop these broads mane. Pac said it best

"You leave your kids with your mama cuz you heading to the club
In a skin tight mini skirt looking for some love
Got ya legs wide open while you sitting at the bar
Talking to some nikka about his car
I guess he said he got a Lexus
So what's next?
You heading to his car for some sex"

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I dont see how some of you nikkas follow these attention whore azz low self esteem having inst-whores. If I dont know you then you aint on my IG. Simple. Fuk all that thirsting over a chick I never will meet that prolly had mommy and daddy issues growing up. That same bad bytch fukin a scrub azz dude who treats her like shyt so she has to gain confidence points by showing off her body and having people pick up her self esteem thru likes and comments
:scusthov:

How do I know this...I used to be that nikka once upon a time...
:heh:

But bad to OP question. My socialite group in my mid 20's when I came back from school in the midwest used to party 3-4 times a week around the bay. I know a bunch of these Insta-Whores.. Yes, all they have are exoskeletons... I'm not about that life anymore. But if you can handle it, its one helluva life. That socialite-clubbing-hipster life​

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Gotta agree with you there. I only know one chick, but by coli standards I'm sure yall would say she is not a dime but she is one of the more attractive females I know and she parties quite a bit but she's married. However all the "bad bytches" I know, are clubbing, parking lot pimping etc

They be divorcees or permanent jumpoffs.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why being a woman who goes to the club is such a crime around here. Maybe b/c its an internet forum and most people who frequent them are introverts? I

If anything, people that go to the club a lot (extroverts) judge and belittle the introverts that rather do actual hobbies elsewhere. You got that switched around, playboy.

Most of you heads never traveled outside of America. If you did, you wouldn't be in the club all the damn time chasing these worthless ass hoes in excessive make up.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie a oakland bytch gamed me and I felt like I was the bytch in the situation. I took my L junior year and learned from it since, she was so bad though :to:.

Too short must be providing pimp scriptures to yall up in the bay area :whew:.

What exactly did she do?