Do you know any Dimes that don't go clubbing at least 3 times a month?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women who party excessively are usually of no substance. Definitely not wifey material. It's preferable to go after the 'girl next door' who knows how to cook and doesn't mind staying home to play xbox with you.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell I know chicks that are hardly a over a nickel clubbing 3 times a month. Superficial as hell. I can't stand em and their conversation is usually stupid shyt. The noise of a room full of chattering women talking about trivial, mundane matters is :mindblown:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Her friend is even colder:

48cc3238f1cd11e2999722000a1fcf03_7.jpg

6caeda26f1d111e2ba5222000a9f3c5a_7.jpg

:datazz: Point is they're out there, stop being a pedestal azz nikka. Women are women, there's nothing wrong with being young and going out. It doesn't make her a ho/slut. Y'all sh*tting on yourselves by denigrating women on some stupid sh*t. I also know ho's who don't go out, and most women who go to the clubs don't f*ck the guys they meet there anyways. What a lot of y'all need to make threads about are your self-esteem issues :heh:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone ever tried to domesticate a girl before? Like: "Hey baby let's stay home and watch re-runs of Battlestar Galactica".

But yet she felt compelled to go clubbing with her friends almost like it was mandatory? It's so demonic, friends.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
The problem with dimes is they know they're dimes bruh. Trust me, it's better to smash dimes but don't wife em. Plenty of wise men can vouch for this. If you get a dime in her 20's you're in for a world of stress if she's Black. I can't speak on no other races because I only deal with Black women.

No wonder you out here hunting for 6s. Step your game up pleyboi

:troll:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Too many trick nikkas out here for dimes to accept that. If a nikka apply these tactics towards a dime she'll be out err weekend looking for your replacement.

The advice I gave was for dudes who just want to smash a pretty chick that is high maintenance not hold on to them. Smash her one good time don't call back(tell her your busy if she calls or text)then out the blue get in contact with her again and smash but u must fukk'em good the first time or this wont work.

Repeat that same cycle until you beat the brakes off her p****.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Her friend is even colder:

48cc3238f1cd11e2999722000a1fcf03_7.jpg

6caeda26f1d111e2ba5222000a9f3c5a_7.jpg

:datazz: Point is they're out there, stop being a pedestal azz nikka. Women are women, there's nothing wrong with being young and going out. It doesn't make her a ho/slut. Y'all sh*tting on yourselves by denigrating women on some stupid sh*t. I also know ho's who don't go out, and most women who go to the clubs don't f*ck the guys they meet there anyways. What a lot of y'all need to make threads about are your self-esteem issues :heh:

Those chicks aren't dimes to me maybe the second one but we all have different taste I guess. Like many dudes consider Beyonce or holly berry a dime when I would say Kelly Rowland looks for better but that's me because I'm African centered.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some of yall really dont get tired of this same lame ass topic on these instagram models
giving the same ass point of view each thread

niccas studying these chicks instagram and running here making threads on threads about them

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I don't understand why pretty girls should get blamed for having fun. If I knew that I could get in clubs free and prolly get free drinks for the whole night every time I went out I'd go out every weekend too :manny: