Do you know any Dimes that don't go clubbing at least 3 times a month?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm trying my hardest not to put u on the ignore list fam. If you don't like my threads then stay out of em. I never came in your threads bytching.

I have made plenty of Drake threads when you come in there talking about what hiphop use to be like?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
look at this hating as shyt right here.

You are more of an attention whore than them.

You post on a hiphop message board where the demographic is 99.99% thirsty males and your avi is you with showing of your stomach.

Miss me with the rightousness :beli:

@Blackthoughts you made this thread a 100 times already.

I have made plenty of Drake threads when you come in there talking about what hiphop use to be like?

:ehh:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I be looking at random hoes IG's and the vast majority of them be clubbing twice a week. These are the kinds of bishes Robin Thicke said nikkas be trying to domesticate. Here is a great example

http://instagram.com/yoncee#

The problem with dimes is they want the world to see them. Give me a solid 8 over a dime any day of the week.

roses smell like boo boo :manny:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
look at this hating as shyt right here.

You are more of an attention whore than them.

You post on a hiphop message board where the demographic is 99.99% thirsty males and your avi is you with showing of your stomach.

Miss me with the rightousness :beli:

@Blackthoughts you made this thread a 100 times already.
:dead: Pretty sure she hops on cam with these dust ball head ass nikkas all the time too even though she has a boyfriend. :dead:

Posting pics for social media attention = posting pics for message board (a form of social media) attention.

Sitting on cam with a room full of nikkas from across the world is probably worse than kickin it at a night club which are largely female populated.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
In ATL, that would be 5 times a week of dimes clubbing. For many of them, its a way of life. When they get older and when their looks fall off, shyt will get harder for them to get attention. Never wife up an extroverted chick.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
dealing with those chicks you gotta have a certain approach because they heard it all from many different men that try to holler at them every day.

The best thing to do with those broads is IGNORE them.then they will ask themselves
why is he the only guy that hasn't tried talking to me yet. It works all the time especially if they see u everyday and u ignore them.

Don't pay these broads no attention stay focus on your grind and they will come.

Oh and NEVER spend money on those chicken heads especially if she ain't you girl.the ONLY exception is food.no CLOTHING,SHOES, alcohol cigarettes ect.

Literally tell her to get a job if she pressures u for money even one time.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
dealing with those chicks you gotta have a certain approach because they heard it all from many different men that try to holler at them every day.

The best thing to do with those broads is IGNORE them.then they will ask themselves
why is he the only guy that hasn't tried talking to me yet. It works all the time especially if they see u everyday and u ignore them.

Don't pay these broads no attention stay focus on your grind and they will come.

Oh and NEVER spend money on those chicken heads especially if she ain't you girl.the ONLY exception is food.no CLOTHING,SHOES, alcohol cigarettes ect.

Literally tell her to get a job if she pressures u for money even one time.
Too many trick nikkas out here for dimes to accept that. If a nikka apply these tactics towards a dime she'll be out err weekend looking for your replacement.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps