Do you know any Dimes that don't go clubbing at least 3 times a month?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with going to the club, however I made a thread asking women if I opened a club that was strictly for women would they patronize it and over 90% of the women on this board said no. So I take that as being a small sample size of my theory that women in relationships also go to clubs to seek attention from men.

My bish don't go to the club and I don't see how men in relationships allow it. I couldn't keep the dimes out the club which is why I wouldn't try to wife another dime in her 20's.
Yeah I was one of the girls who said no. But that's because I'm a heterosexual woman. There is no straight guy on this earth who would go to a club that was 90% men and most men get NO PLAY when they're in the club.

It sounds like you're a controlling boyfriend. I'm single now, but I went out to the club with and without my boyfriend and it was never a problem for us.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I've dated dimes before bruh, I couldn't contain none of them bytches either.
Gee, I wonder why :skip:
In regards to you saying if you're tricking you're sharing, tell that to every Black Athlete that has a bish they couldn't cop if they were an average Joe.
And a lot of them nikkas is sharin'. :dahell: Most of them chicks are plotting for the next come up unless they are dating the top of the top already.

Frankly, this whole number rating system you have is stupid and childish anyway. :manny: Who actually goes around in reality placing arbitrary number on people as a means of judgment.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Gee, I wonder why :skip:

And a lot of them nikkas is sharin'. :dahell: Most of them chicks are plotting for the next come up unless they are dating the top of the top already.

Frankly, this whole number rating system you have is stupid and childish anyway. :manny: Who actually goes around in reality placing arbitrary number on people as a means of judgment.
I guarantee you couldn't contain a bish from Oakland that every nikka on the streets would want. Yeah I know fukking with a bish from Oakland was my first mistake. There's a good chance you're sharing your average bish, the thing about it is you don't know it. If your bish leaves the house at 9 and don't return until 3 then you know you're sharing her.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I guarantee you couldn't contain a bish from Oakland that every nikka on the streets would want. Yeah I know fukking with a bish from Oakland was my first mistake. There's a good chance you're sharing your average bish, the thing about it is you don't know it. If your bish leaves the house at 9 and don't return until 3 then you know you're sharing her.

And what if she has a job? :mjpls:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Oakland bytches be running game so hard it's damn near :ohhh: but its :huhldup: at the same time

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Usher couldn't even handle an Oakland bish and his ex wife was far from a dime.
Not gonna lie a oakland bytch gamed me and I felt like I was the bytch in the situation. I took my L junior year and learned from it since, she was so bad though :to:.

Too short must be providing pimp scriptures to yall up in the bay area :whew:.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Not gonna lie a oakland bytch gamed me and I felt like I was the bytch in the situation. I took my L junior year and learned from it since, she was so bad though :to:.

Too short must be providing pimp scriptures to yall up in the bay area :whew:.
There's a reason why they made the movie "The Mack" out here. The movie is based on the life of an Oakland Pimp named Frank Ward. The game been around before Short moved up here from L.A.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell me about these oakland people. i'm thinking about moving to san francisco but i heard there are no black people there so i was advised to go to oakland for my social life. are there educated black people in oakland? are y'all into dark skin girls? what is the nightlife like? how far is oakland from san francisco? how far is palo alto?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Tell me about these oakland people. i'm thinking about moving to san francisco but i heard there are no black people there so i was advised to go to oakland for my social life. are there educated black people in oakland? are y'all into dark skin girls? what is the nightlife like? how far is oakland from san francisco? how far is palo alto?
You're going to get played, don't fukk with an oakland nikka unless you okay being an option :ehh:

You're better off fukking with berkeley or san leandro or some shyt